Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Clients and Servers Collection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between 92.03 and 92.04? Was it just a tiny bugfix or something? Official game patch notes never mention the minor version numbers.

If I wanted to download ver 92, should I just use 92.04?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any news about a possible pre 29.xx leak? I mean, the true classic Tera, 2011 korean launch, with patch 27, VM1 if i'm not mistaken, the one with IoD and Lunbertown chain quest 1.0, where the game was very difficult to reach the level 60 cap and require players to cooperate to complete some bams in the open world.

While i appreciated the Fate of Arun version and IoD 2.0, post reaper launch, i really want to play the Tera at launch, when the game was very engaging and challenging, aka pay to play.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any news about a possible pre 29.xx leak? I mean, the true classic Tera, 2011 korean launch, with patch 27, VM1 if i'm not mistaken, the one with IoD and Lunbertown chain quest 1.0, where the game was very difficult to reach the level 60 cap and require players to cooperate to complete some bams in the open world.

While i appreciated the Fate of Arun version and IoD 2.0, post reaper launch, i really want to play the Tera at launch, when the game was very engaging and challenging, aka pay to play.

Version 28 exist, more lower than that i have no idea.

What i can say is that version 71 from enmasse is a purely lucky release, it wasn't leaked by purpose but human error.

Unless someone proof the existence of pre reaper patches is unlikely that a minor version comes to the public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 28 exist, more lower than that i have no idea.

What i can say is that version 71 from enmasse is a purely lucky release, it wasn't leaked by purpose but human error.

Unless someone proof the existence of pre reaper patches is unlikely that a minor version comes to the public.
I see, sad to hear this. Guess is not possible to use the Fate of Arun to extract the old rulesets (since the patches over the years are incremental), guess we are stuck to Fate of Arun for now.

Back