Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys! I have after character creation game is stopped.In logs written as follows:
18:35:58.5566 | ARecvPacket
EXCEPTION OCCURRED
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
в Data.DAO.PlayerDAO.SaveNewPlayer(Player player) в e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source\Data\DAO\PlayerDAO.cs:строка 111
в Tera.Services.PlayerService.CreateCharacter(IConnection connection, PlayerData playerData) в e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source\GameServer\Services\PlayerService.cs:строка 151
в Communication.Logic.PlayerLogic.CreateCharacter(IConnection connection, PlayerData playerData) в e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source\Communication\Logic\PlayerLogic.cs:строка 80
в Network.Client.RpCreateCharacter.Process() в e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source\GameServer\Network\Client\RpCreateCharacter.cs:строка 29
в Network.ARecvPacket.Process(Connection connection) в e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source\GameServer\Network\ARecvPacket.cs:строка 25

tell me what to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems something related the SQL server. Try install MySql and executing the query again and install the last net framework

Reaction score
this problem is fixxed very soon ive
updated now the launcher & loginserver
and fixxed the problem with the serverlist.
i can now include a serverlist file into the launcher/data, config folder
so no need anymore for any file on a webserver..
everything you will need is the launcher, loginserver and mysql running for the database...

Files are 99% completed and ill upload them the next 1-2 days...
need only to fix a little problem while starting the game in english..

french and german works perfect every time, but choosing english causes game crash on startup

i think ill upload today/later a compiled test version, but dont expect much
maybe its not possible to login to 1725revision cause of other database/account table
and i cant test it actual now cause i dont have an old 1725 client anymore...

screeny..

and to tell you once more im back for now...^^
starting after the fixxing problem the gameserver now!
should be working till lobby with only updated packets

short info: if anyone wants the 2405 emu source till lobby what is on my github
download it now, i ll remove it in short time..

Reaction score
i see no 2405 only a alpha for 2117a
ahh my failure.. 2117 it was on git ..
but doesnt matter.. they are the same sources only updated opcodes..and 1-2 little changes on functions..
Onie
yea, i found a bit more time.. so..
fixxing last launcher/login things after that ill try to update the gameserver...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2707 EU Lol, maybe someone found a CharacterPosition packet?
JzaDtHZ - Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you are missing 2 packets :
S_LOAD_TOPO => 0xFDCB
S_LOAD_HINT => 0xC4A5

Maybe this one but i think you already have it :
S_OWN_PLAYER_SPAWN => 0x755A

BTW your S_LOGIN => 0xD8AC seems to have missing data (check your character' name :))

Angelis.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you are missing 2 packets :
S_LOAD_TOPO => 0xFDCB
S_LOAD_HINT => 0xC4A5

Maybe this one but i think you already have it :
S_OWN_PLAYER_SPAWN => 0x755A

BTW your S_LOGIN => 0xD8AC seems to have missing data (check your character' name :))

Angelis.
Hi, thanks for help) Character name that.. I read Korean symbols in CharCreate packet.Deal with it)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh my failure.. 2117 it was on git ..
but doesnt matter.. they are the same sources only updated opcodes..and 1-2 little changes on functions..
@Onie
yea, i found a bit more time.. so..
fixxing last launcher/login things after that ill try to update the gameserver...

im a very newbie can help me make tutorial how to update Opcode, i wana learning from you ^^

Reaction score
im a very newbie can help me make tutorial how to update Opcode, i wana learning from you ^^

there is no tutorial for this.. putting opcode in and it works...
we have not only to update the opcodes we also have todo all the functions too, for all the updates, from alli system, guild, and all others too...
we have to write all other functions... so its all about coding..

the opcodes we already have! (thnx to angelis)

first i have to re-manage my mysql database system and queries to my new source..
Account is done.. im working now on the PlayerData to enter the lobby..

Reaction score
no the current only working is the 1725
the 2117a was a test source (first packet update trys)
current develpment iss 2707
so its far away for a working updated version...

Ive done now the Lobby Entrance on 2707, and working on to do the PlayerCreate packets now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@P5yl0
Thank you for your response. Will you keep updating the 1725? I know that there's the java project but you've done a lot in the 1725 to let it go. Will the 2707 be closed? Thank you once again

Reaction score
im not shure for now..
but the 1725 is for updating too old!!! you have to fix a lot around to get it working with the 2707 packets and all updates since then...
the 2707 is for now closed source... but i ll upload a compiled version for it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not shure for now..
but the 1725 is for updating too old!!! you have to fix a lot around to get it working with the 2707 packets and all updates since then...
the 2707 is for now closed source... but i ll upload a compiled version for it...

Ok man thank you for the info. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not shure for now..

Looking forward to your share of the 2707 version of the source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a way to downgrade client?? i am using version 26.04, i wanna try to test it with 21.17 server files by P5yI0

Back