• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread

Reaction score
your error has nothing to do with 64 bit...

and the emu is compiled in x86 so it should work on every machine...
seems you are having a promblem with the nlog configuration file...
its the logging system from the gameserver....

check your build folder... if you have this files..
NLog.config
NLog.dll
NLog.pdb (not shure if needed but i dont think)

maybe the.config file is corrupt .. redownload them if needed...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks its works perfectly. Add me on skype please : admin.viko
Ingame there is some problem with the attack mode against mobs
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Think I know what you're talking about. I didn't notice it at first on a Lancer, but when I try playing a Warrior the range of the slashes seems to be off, like too short. That, and sometimes the position of the mobs is not very accurate (I assume there's some communication trouble going on between server and client). I wouldn't expect much from this build / client anymore, as it is very outdated. Let's see what the 2117 version can do once we get something stable to mess around with!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Think I know what you're talking about. I didn't notice it at first on a Lancer, but when I try playing a Warrior the range of the slashes seems to be off, like too short. That, and sometimes the position of the mobs is not very accurate (I assume there's some communication trouble going on between server and client). I wouldn't expect much from this build / client anymore, as it is very outdated. Let's see what the 2117 version can do once we get something stable to mess around with!
Yes its the problem :/
We can maybe fix it on the 1725 version. Or we have to wait the release of
P5yl0 for the new version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish you luck with that i have been looking for 1 month on how to fix that bug turned the source code inside out several times and couldn't how or where is that bug originated im still thinking its either in the attack range mob-player either in the battle controller but not sure haven't found anything yet if you do find gimme a pm or skype me on masterjohn30( or mail at masterjohn87@yahoo.com)

Yes its the problem :/
We can maybe fix it on the 1725 version. Or we have to wait the release of
P5yl0 for the new version :)

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wish you luck with that i have been looking for 1 month on how to fix that bug turned the source code inside out several times and couldn't how or where is that bug originated im still thinking its either in the attack range mob-player either in the battle controller but not sure haven't found anything yet if you do find gimme a pm or skype me on masterjohn30( or mail at masterjohn87@yahoo.com)

so, you have also knowledge in developing tera. im sure its best that if you could coordinate with P5yl0 for he is the one presently actively developing on this.

thanks!
god bless!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
p5yl0 dont work more on the old files.. we are working on the new emu.login and web server done. but game server we need to great buts its hard with out source code^^
on the old files not much functions and only buge reason its Alpfa version of tera so its not realy good to work on it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not to be rude but why bother with login and web when the game server it self its full of bugs 2 that are very severe bugs as the ones i mentioned im looking to fix

p5yl0 dont work more on the old files.. we are working on the new emu.login and web server done. but game server we need to great buts its hard with out source code^^
on the old files not much functions and only buge reason its Alpfa version of tera so its not realy good to work on it..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im using p5yl0's emulator 1725 from github and I can login and everything but when i click the play button on the launcher the client doesn't start

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
on the new emu files no bugs ... reason all the functions that on 1725 miss its the reason it wears alpfa version. thats why we dont work on it and work with the new version. there are no bugs and its uptodate.

and frankie12 change complati to win xp maybe it weark then ore maybe you have the fail client?

Reaction score
thats not right

the bugs are there too..
the new version has for now only fixxed things im going on where i update the packets...
for me its easier to update thing after things what is needed to update the current version to work with the new official client

so most things are fixed till login..
like all lobby characterlist things.. char delete.. etc

so far im now at the world/ingame packets..
but for now i think i know why i have so much packets... some must be for christmas decoration in game and else...
so its very hard to filter the rigth ones out... a little more easy than the weeks before its only one winter event and not 3 or 4 together like in oktober/november..
so cause of this ive done again some wrong packets and got no environment....
i have this week to work@night after that i have a lot more free time.. ill have next week the time to strt again and update the missing ones...
ehn im ingame ill fix the char stats, and do the rest bin > xml files when they are done.. there wil be 1-2 more rest functions what need this protobuf.. (some item color things) maybe ill dactivate that so we have the protobuf removed then..

when they remove the winter decoration ingame ill have to some more packet data to compare ehich one could be to the winter events and else..
mabye with the next 1-2 update when winter things will removed on official i may be possible to login with our version too

after that i hope we have the problem with the movement packets
semms they added 1 or 2 on character moving (dont know why?)

maybe the removing of the protobuf wil fix the attack bug a bit ..(maybe not fully lag free)
so after all .. hope to remove winter decoration so i have more to compare with unneeded packets..

the rewriting of the bin>xml maybe takes a month cause im doint with the rewriting the tools to edit them too
whey they are done and ingame/movement is again working. ill take my part on the attack bug..

ill contact uebari next days to send him the current 2405source.. maybe we are better together on updatin the packets..
or maybe when hes good enough he can update and i do the xml stuff.. we will see..

but for now its getting better..next time..^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats not right

the bugs are there too..
the new version has for now only fixxed things im going on where i update the packets...
for me its easier to update thing after things what is needed to update the current version to work with the new official client

so most things are fixed till login..
like all lobby characterlist things.. char delete.. etc

so far im now at the world/ingame packets..
but for now i think i know why i have so much packets... some must be for christmas decoration in game and else...
so its very hard to filter the rigth ones out... a little more easy than the weeks before its only one winter event and not 3 or 4 together like in oktober/november..
so cause of this ive done again some wrong packets and got no environment....
i have this week to work@night after that i have a lot more free time.. ill have next week the time to strt again and update the missing ones...
ehn im ingame ill fix the char stats, and do the rest bin > xml files when they are done.. there wil be 1-2 more rest functions what need this protobuf.. (some item color things) maybe ill dactivate that so we have the protobuf removed then..

when they remove the winter decoration ingame ill have to some more packet data to compare ehich one could be to the winter events and else..
mabye with the next 1-2 update when winter things will removed on official i may be possible to login with our version too

after that i hope we have the problem with the movement packets
semms they added 1 or 2 on character moving (dont know why?)

maybe the removing of the protobuf wil fix the attack bug a bit ..(maybe not fully lag free)
so after all .. hope to remove winter decoration so i have more to compare with unneeded packets..

the rewriting of the bin>xml maybe takes a month cause im doint with the rewriting the tools to edit them too
whey they are done and ingame/movement is again working. ill take my part on the attack bug..

ill contact uebari next days to send him the current 2405source.. maybe we are better together on updatin the packets..
or maybe when hes good enough he can update and i do the xml stuff.. we will see..

but for now its getting better..next time..^^

If by chance you need the 2405 opcodes

Reaction score
wow nice thanks thanky you very much tagyourit...

4DBC - 19900,C_CHECK_VERSION

4A3A - 19002,CP_REQUEST_LOGIN ~??
4A3B - 19003,PC_REPLY_LOGIN

9CE2 - 40162,C_LOGIN_ARBITER -CpRequestLogin
C33F - 49983,C_PLAYER_LOCATION - CpMove

after checking some they seem to to correct...
thanks this will be a great help..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow nice thanks thanky you very much tagyourit...

4DBC - 19900,C_CHECK_VERSION

4A3A - 19002,CP_REQUEST_LOGIN ~??
4A3B - 19003,PC_REPLY_LOGIN

9CE2 - 40162,C_LOGIN_ARBITER -CpRequestLogin
C33F - 49983,C_PLAYER_LOCATION - CpMove

after checking some they seem to to correct...
thanks this will be a great help..

Thank you for the private server source code as it has helped me a ton with my clientless bot project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for my broken English himself from Ukraine .
For since in an apartment in which he moved , no internet on the weather and the situation in the country is not coming soon , and will not be able to play on the internet decided to download your emulyator games, and run it over the network.

Set everything works fine at first glance, but there is not dochoty .
- Does not work "crystal slot "
- Does not work most of the shops and teleports
- Mobs stuck in textures
- Does not work part Crafts
- Does not work collecting things " resources " (in misiyam " chests, corpses, picking flowers , plants)

I understand that this is only a beta server , since I just starting in this point of my question in asking it .

- You want to update the files and celebrate these dosing errors ( your work on the project is still under way )

- Prompt in how these errors to correct yourself
- Tell me what you need to edit the file for the Russification of the game and what program

Thank you ...

Back