Hi! I’m extracting these two Halloween mount variants from TERA to recreate them in another game. I’ve attached screenshots of both models, but the model viewer does not show their in-game visual effects.
Does anyone recognize them or know their official names? If you have access to them in TERA, could you share a short in-game video showing both variants while idle and moving? A close view of the wings, candles, eyes, tongue, and any glow or particle effects would be especially helpful.
The asset names I found are Vehicle_Halloween_A_Skel and Vehicle_Halloween_B_Skel. Even a link to an existing gameplay video would help. Thanks!
Does anyone recognize them or know their official names? If you have access to them in TERA, could you share a short in-game video showing both variants while idle and moving? A close view of the wings, candles, eyes, tongue, and any glow or particle effects would be especially helpful.
The asset names I found are Vehicle_Halloween_A_Skel and Vehicle_Halloween_B_Skel. Even a link to an existing gameplay video would help. Thanks!

