Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera level 100 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Macellarius Catacombs 已更改,不再掉落装备。它是玩家的练级地牢,会掉落经验药水,并有机会随机掉落 Oneset Mask。它不再掉落任何装备或字形盒。它的主要目的是经验和升级到70级。
地牢在1-2个补丁后被移除。

Dear sir, can you provide me with a file of dropped equipment

亲爱的先生,你能给我一份掉落设备的文件吗

Please tell me how to improve the dungeon explosion rate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
id: 5502 The Indomitable Spirit
[Lvl 53] In Darkquaver Woods quest, item ID: 152 Dragonfall report Scroll item is not in inventory Where should I fix it?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
id: 5502 The Indomitable Spirit
[Lvl 53] In Darkquaver Woods quest, item ID: 152 Dragonfall report Scroll item is not in inventory Where should I fix it?

Some quest have an option in the quest tracker to give you the item again. If that does not work you have 3 options:
1. Just teleport to dragonfall and see if the quest continues
2. Give yourself the item
3. Check if there really isa problem and fix the quest in the coresponding xml.

Is it a story quest or side quest?

EDIT:
After a lot of trial and error i managed to get Dreadspire more or less back, but a few things still seem bugged so ill have to keep digging through it. (This is a lot of work and restarting of servers LOL)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: DA teleportal only appears after completing the DA history quest [Important - 464] The Azart Commander
2:Teleport scrolls for Exodor dungeons are sold by exodor merchants, and AQ scroll are called Verrak Fortress

Forgot about that pesky quest, and the naming of the AQ scroll. Thanks for the info!

Added the AQ teleport scroll to the Buylist. This version of Buylist (translated with notes) has all the dungeon scrolls in the specialty merchant:

For those who want to change the user/password of WebAdmin, just edit \WebApp\bin\WebApp.dll with an assembly tool like dnspy

WebApp.dll > WebApp.ProtoBuf > LoginHelper

Recompile and gtg

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

For some reason I'm having issues with changing the login pass for the WebApp.dll. I use dnSpy to edit the WebApp.dll, but when replaced in the server directory I can no longer login through the internet. I replace the file with the original and I can relogin with the original credentials.

I have tried several different ways of editing the file. Edit Class, Edit IL instructions, and different saving options with save module, and save all, but nothing seems to work. Not sure if I am editing wrong or saving wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Reaction score
For some reason I'm having issues with changing the login pass for the WebApp.dll. I use dnSpy to edit the WebApp.dll, but when replaced in the server directory I can no longer login through the internet. I replace the file with the original and I can relogin with the original credentials.

I have tried several different ways of editing the file. Edit Class, Edit IL instructions, and different saving options with save module, and save all, but nothing seems to work. Not sure if I am editing wrong or saving wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Are you using the original WebApp.dll or the provided one by hsdn for the steer integration?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing the user/password with spydns you also need to change the user in ~\WebApp\AppResource\WebAppConfig.xml

"teadmin" to the user you choosed with the dll modification to make it work, then restart iis and try again

Just realized this! Thanks Argeus, all working now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does it mean, arbiter says something about user expiration, how can I turn this off please ? I dont want any users to expire.

7fd733d422ad2fd8d51fa4383b96a8b1 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Also still cannot figure out, how to increase Npc/Mob view range, if anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does it mean, arbiter says something about user expiration, how can I turn this off please ? I dont want any users to expire.

7fd733d422ad2fd8d51fa4383b96a8b1 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

Also still cannot figure out, how to increase Npc/Mob view range, if anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks.

This user expiration is only for characters that player decided to deleted.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
你要解压什么?对我来说,它工作得很好。

问题:
UI 自定义存储在服务器上的具体位置是什么?每次我重新启动客户端时,它们似乎都会重置。

I've fixed it thank you

Everyone, my dungeon teleport doesn't work

在这里

Everyone, my dungeon teleport doesn't work

Reaction score
Good news everyone.
Me update my's Server part:
- adds last(@17 jun 2022) TeraAPI by hsdn
- adds TERA 92/100 Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System) and communicate it for work with Web Admin Console part
- update instruction how reconfigure and run it's

So let's try it and push feedback as is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I enabled TERA fashion store following this tutorial: hsdn
TERA 92.03/100.02 How to enable the dressing room/fashion store

Everything is fine I have the store working but when I want to buy underwear in the store I can't buy it when I click on the buy button nothing happens and I don't get any error message.

I have enough money in the game and still the store won't let me buy the underwear but I can buy any other clothes with no problem

Can someone help me by telling me how to solve this error in the store so I can buy underwear for my characters?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I enabled TERA fashion store following this tutorial: hsdn
TERA 92.03/100.02 How to enable the dressing room/fashion store

Everything is fine I have the store working but when I want to buy underwear in the store I can't buy it when I click on the buy button nothing happens and I don't get any error message.

I have enough money in the game and still the store won't let me buy the underwear but I can buy any other clothes with no problem

Can someone help me by telling me how to solve this error in the store so I can buy underwear for my characters?

Do you have tikat currency? You buy those costumes for the tikat currency.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dressing Room with all costumes and mounts:
In my variant, items are bought for Tikats (5000 per item).
Use the /@makeitem 139005 [AMOUNT] command to add a Tikats.

Instruction:
Open Navicat, go to database PlanetDB_2080, table ProductMarkInfo.
Right-click on Import, select XML file point > Next.
Import from... select ProductMarkInfo.xml > Next.
Select tag RECORD > click next, next until import mode.
Select a copy point > next > click Start.

I have also run into a problem with the implementation of the dressing room. Unfortunately, I do not have Navicat so I am stuck with either SQL Server Management Studio or HeidiSQL, neither of them seem to make it simple to import an xml directly into a table (of course I could be overlooking something here).

In any case, to work around this I exported the xml to excel, concatenated the columns into a query and have entries into the ProductMarkInfo table in planet_DB (don't have everything input yet but decided I would try with just a few entries before I wasted too much time). But with a server restart it still shows nothing in the dressing room. Any ideas?

Is there something as simple as a true statement I missed to activate the dressing room?

Back