• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice progress friend)
Ns8bts3 - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

:D:
Psylo, u have NA opcodes? (from binary ofcrs)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DOA emulator? The hell, no.
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round officially available to buy on Steam. The cost for everything is about 200 bucks, maybe more.

EvilEva - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Where can i change the language interface (Menu, chat, ...)? i don't found that. Is that in server files or in client files. I found much words in server files, i changed to anothe language, but in game no result, allmost in english. Help me anybody please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone reupload source's and birary's on mediafire or mega? RGhost does not work :/

Thanks advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crypt convertation to C++ (+-80%) here :rolleyes: Made on the fly. Not sure in SHA1 and replaced with OpenSSL. Or maybe someone has a fully working crypt on C++? :):

CrystalCoder
Can't help. Sry. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me which files are responsible for the translation of the interface?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\S1UI

It's UE3, last time i've used udk3, if i'm not mistaking, all translation goes to ui folder. This should be right.

19.04.15 - various attack system fixes
not using world geometry now (now tera uses attack distance instead to avoid old system bugs)
will be released a bit later (i have some incoming rivals to fight doa : D)

also this will decrease cpu usage a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything in main post.

Update 20.04.2015

Battle system rework (Attack system)

Enjoy and feel free with killing your favourite Noruks now

Q: What is the yellow messages in game server console?
A: This is the result of attack/damage between fighters (we are not checking player or mobster, so you can detect with this your damage and your opponent damage, whatever it is (monster or real player)

Q: Can i play now as priest?
A: Yes

Q: Some of skills are not working, why?
A: Corrupt datapacks (binary data), i will code those skills manually later

Q: The attack range and radius is too huge, how to reduce?
A: No, problem.

Open sourcecode with Visual Studio 2012 (any version), goto SkillEngine>SkillEngine> find function ProcessArea > find check
center.DistanceTo(target.Position) < 300
- this is attack radius recalculated from middle(center). Feel free to test (higher value will increase the range and radius, lower will decrease)
How this works? Simply we are fixing Npc Z position forwardly (X, Y not needed) on action.
If you want to disable auto monster aggro, goto AiEngine> function OnCreatureApproached, comment Ai.Logic.OnAttacked

EvilEva - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

TODO: crystals work, head gear, glasses (done, will be released later), projectiles, enchant?(done, searching for model glowing effect)

And guys...
If you want to ask, why i'm not moving to code server emulator for latest client, this is the answer:
"I have no access for most european games, include Tera and can't test or download them"
Also, i'm not enjoying to sniff game packets... it's annoying me, too simple and too huge work, i'm coder, not a "hacker".
I like to use my brains and logic to implement some things and i'm enjoying this. Haha, cya later, gonna fight DoA now : D

Note: You should create new character to use this! Using old char will break world geometry.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything in main post... Open your eyes : D

20.04.2015 Update Fix 2:

This will fix an error with monster not responding to attack after next spawn (example: you have killed mob and this mob next spawn it's impossible to hit)
Will be released next 3-4 hours, i'm not at home now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
allright, will upload to google

updated with Fix 2, google drive links will come later (no access at this moment)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
new bug or error on battle system, i try with new character warrior, and fight with noruk, the noruk can hit my character even my character are far away or even behind the noruk.

the sorcerer aiming attack now is perfect but the distance seem to be in corrert, the skill can attack in 18 meters range, but in the fact only can attack on range 10 meters.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should work like this

Not a bug because it's only visual. Real position of monster is (monster think -+ 50), so you can hit it too.
The position of monster -+ 300 to position for player range (decrease if you feel bad of this, compile source and use)

Back