Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Shock Emu!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it should be fixed^^
I don't remember since it's been a while i used it but as far as i can remember yes, you can see other players.

Also after talked with P5yl0 on discord i was thinking about creating a thread for regroup everything (tools, servers, client, etc) working for make the search better and avoid to have a look on bunch of thread with dead links etc.
Do you think is a good idea to do this ._. ?

EDIT: I'll make a test with the github code

go to discord :huh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there. Current CS student looking for a personal project (this). Would love to talk about bug fixing/ how code is processed here. I'd love to be a part in creating this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good times of Tera classic :thumbup1:

I remember alliance conflict, it was very good !
The only crappy things was the auras x)

I got alliance packets from the EU classic at the beginning of the year, hope i will be able to bring this back :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still need improvements on it, but it's quite OK atm.
Alliance quest is not implemented yet, same as leaderboards and war

zk44CYQ - Tera Shock Emu!! - RaGEZONE Forums

RFxpHti - Tera Shock Emu!! - RaGEZONE Forums

kTFATBl - Tera Shock Emu!! - RaGEZONE Forums

1GDmi3y - Tera Shock Emu!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But U still safe sources in close?
So me hope it's not till ever...
Yes, it's still closed source.
I don't see any point to do a release now since it's still missing a huge amount of things

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Implementing a good "Interest Area" takes skill and time, it is a very intrusive piece of code as it is used everywhere. I have done it in my server, if you @Luciole are interested in talking about it, dm me. Discord:[narjazz#7549]

Back