• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TERA TAIWAN Launcher ^^

Reaction score
Where can I download it?TY!

I just re-uploaded the TW Launcher files to mega, for the download link look in the first post!
i dont really support the TW client, and i havent followed the updates since a while, so im not sure if they are working anymore...

Other Files for (EU/NA, Launcher, Tools)
I will update in near time to my website again...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just re-uploaded the TW Launcher files to mega, for the download link look in the first post!
i dont really support the TW client, and i havent followed the updates since a while, so im not sure if they are working anymore...

Other Files for (EU/NA, Launcher, Tools)
I will update in near time to my website again...
Thank you!My English is so bad...But I really want to play TERA Private server...I hope you can do it。:thumbup1:がんばれ!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, P5yl0. Thank you very much for making TERA TAIWAN Launcher. I am using TW client 60+ version nowBut there was a GameGuard (380) error after boot probably because the 2017 client GameGuard has not been updatedIs there any solutionIf possible, I hope you can send me the TW client you are using nowThank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is a good man to share the Taiwan version: LIVE 52.03 # 6 - TW clientThank you very much

Back