• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Termina Repack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok guys, as many of you know...i have been working on my Kal server for about a year. since my husband will not let me run a Private server on our network, i have decided to release it as a repack,
im setting release date for july 30th 2009 (thats if all goes well)

My server includes/will include:

All korean names = ABOLISHED

no NULL's

Towns renamed and re designed: Fort=City Of Angels Narootuh=Neatherseal Cargo=Safe Haven
COP=City Of Champions Pub=Snowhead Village Mine=Snowhead Mine Forest fort=Forest Haven

New towns include Ikana Village(near mine), Rivendell (near highlands safehill), Mysti Mountains(above D3) Romani Ranch also more to come....

Custom teleports added to inventory also with Sin mode on/off

Teleporter Village attatched to fort with fishery

My custom coloured armours (am also planning to add the thief armours to the characters too if my emulator fails to work)

Thief egg added (buggy right now but will be fixed in time for release)

Custom Trinkets

GMtrinkets that make the character glow with a mystical light to prove GM status (still working on them)

Custom weps

LOTS of areas with ranging levels of mobs (and hopefully some custom mobs)

anyways ill add more details later ^^ also screenies :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice plans hope you succes

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my emulator fails

That right there is a true statement. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

I know you don't have one and definitely can't write one. Don't BS us. :sleep:

GMtrinkets that make the character glow with a mystical light to prove GM status (still working on them)

Unless you have an in-depth knowledge of engine.exe, you're not going to be able to do that--unless you only want an effect on one hand, without doing particle offsets... not to mention you won't be able to see mix effects. Took me forever to figure out how to add effects through engine.exe.

The rest of the repack sound fairly average. Why are you trying to hype it by pretending it's a huge release? The only thing overhype breeds is disappointment.

-V

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Towns renamed and re designed: Fort=City Of Angels Narootuh=Neatherseal Cargo=Safe Haven
COP=City Of Champions Pub=Snowhead Village Mine=Snowhead Mine Forest fort=Forest Haven

so fort is both city of angels and forest haven?

my emulator fails to work

yes we know

no, you will not.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
: Originally Posted by Kallyanna
my emulator fails
That right there is a true statement. Thanks for the laugh.

I know you don't have one and definitely can't write one. Don't BS us.

well im currently working with C++ i do have 1 in the works so far i get Engine .exe error everytime i run it or when i add the string in the Engine with the hex editor the game only 1/2 loads then crashes >.< thats also why ive not installed KOCP or KOSP on my server files yet as ive been having alot of probs with the file editing. its touch n go but ill get it working eventually and then release it ^^

and not trying to hype...just wana clarify my asking for help and also share my work ...i would LOVE to see it online...and play it with ev1 :D but alas my husband wont let me host it ...so anyone who would like them and also suggest more things to go into the repack
(also working on a new Revision system) so any new ideas or of things ppl will like to see would be good ...
i also wana thank ev1 who has helped me and given me advice on my messups :)

tedelex06 said:
so fort is both city of angels and forest haven?

oops goofed yeah i ment forest fort lol

Kallyanna - Termina Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People in this section can't seem to grasp the project size of a emulator. Some of us wrote one, remember?

It's a huge amount of work, code, complex maths for calculating movement and combat, networking and error handling, database designs and advanced performance issues.

And C++ is definitive the worst-choice language to use for a large-scale network server application. If you don't know why, you're clearly not smart enough to write one.

I saw Luca's attempts in C++, back in the days, and it was bound to fail from first line of code.

Back