• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Testing-Files of Holy Knights (Rev 3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
of course when i decide to come back to see how things are, the links are down. people suck. Ketchup is dank.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone reupload only the resource files? Don't need any folders. :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone reupload rev 3? thanks in advance :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible if people hit the like button :junglejane:

Anyways i'll re-upload it give me a few hrs as it's a big file. :thumbup1:

Thanks dude , soon i will release some of my map work so i can contribute in community.

Inactive
Reaction score
My original post was updated and the file is much smaller then the first time.

I cleaned a lot of the garbage out and duplicate things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compare my V15 (19) to a V15 (03) and go from there.

Hello sir, Good day. Im just wondering, the post states that the mount system is fixed. what was fixed? im asking this because I currently have the mount system on my files already, I tested it and it seems to be working fine. is there some specific thing that I have to do so to make the server crash using the mounts? if so please do let me know. thank you so much sir and this kind community. hope I can contribute good content soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ODBC I connected to ranking with Sql server native client 11.0. How do I edit it to play? Can create a character normally But press into the game and WorldServer closes itself.

Inactive
Reaction score
ODBC I connected to ranking with Sql server native client 11.0. How do I edit it to play? Can create a character normally But press into the game and WorldServer closes itself.

Client < ~ > Server resource have to match.

Back