Textures Lakrum 5.8

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
16
Hello,I'd like to know which file is responsible for displaying the textures shown in the screenshot. I'm asking because I've run the entire Lakrum in the Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project, and I just don't know where to find these textures.
 

Attachments

  • Zrzut ekranu 2026-02-15 082218 - Textures Lakrum 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Zrzut ekranu 2026-02-15 082218.webp
    246.3 KB · Views: 53
Hello,I'd like to know which file is responsible for displaying the textures shown in the screenshot. I'm asking because I've run the entire Lakrum in the Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project, and I just don't know where to find these textures.
The world folder contains a file containing a list of all used models. Open this list and browse through all the models until you find the one you need. Then open this model in Notepad++ and find all the textures used.
File name: lightmap_fileinfos.xml
 
Upvote 0
Hello
Thanks for the tip, the textures work :)


For posterity, if anyone's looking, the files responsible for the textures are:


For the tents in Lakrum, go to levels/common/Mesh_Meshes_151.pak

For the flags in Lakrum, go to objects\npc\level_object/Mesh_Textures_024.pak
 

Attachments

  • Aion0014 - Textures Lakrum 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Aion0014.webp
    189.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mr House, do you know someone or do you know how to make custom costumes in AION? hahahaha
 
Upvote 0
Back