Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
I got a question. would some one send my a link of texture like, Assassin's Blade, Goku Hair, Goku Suit, Goku Shoes, Goku Gauntlet? because i dont have them and cant find them, so if someone have one of those tell me please ???

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes you can get it from the insanity client. Just get the decrypter (from another development forum) and some brains, and you know how to extract these encrypted res files of theirs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i just need to Download in insanity client and copy the files and past them im mine??

Yes you can get it from the insanity client. Just get the decrypter (from another development forum) and some brains, and you know how to extract these encrypted res files of theirs.

i got the insanity decrypter now and the insanity client, what i need to do now???? where do i need to run insanity decrypter???

Owner
Reaction score
Use your Brains to do it.
We are not here to tell you how to leech stuff from other servers.

The only thing i say is put the decrypter in their client and run it,

Owner
Reaction score
in the client of Insanity.
If you are willing to rip it from there then yes put it into insanity.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, im a litle noobie so can you tell me wat to do i got it in the insanty client and run it. then i get a black screen and then it says:
Decrypting: data.res
Decrypting: datasub1.res
Decrypting: datasub2.res
Decrypting: icon.res
Decrypting: item.res
Decrypting: model.res
Decrypting: texture.res
Decrypting: scripts.res
Decrypting: sfx.res
Decrypting: sfxtex.res
Decrypting: theme.res
Decrypting: weather.res
Decrypting: dukalgas.res
press any key to continue.
so what i need to do now ??????

Owner
Reaction score
Now you can unpack it with res editor.
If you dont have it then search for it on ragezone.

Thats all i am going to say.
The rest is up to you. Otherwise you will never learn.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now you can unpack it with res editor.
If you dont have it then search for it on ragezone.

Thats all i am going to say.
The rest is up to you. Otherwise you will never learn.

ok,thx im understand it now. but i stil dont now how i can get the textures. anyidees ???

Owner
Reaction score
That part you have to figure it out yourself.

Its easy as counting to 3.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just extract the .res files that were decrypted (Texture.res). Then copy the specific files. That or you could find a server with the files or find the downloads of the original files.

Then you'll need to add them in via resource to actually spawn them and etc in your server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just extract the .res files that were decrypted (Texture.res). Then copy the specific files. That or you could find a server with the files or find the downloads of the original files.

Then you'll need to add them in via resource to actually spawn them and etc in your server.

ok thx for helping i got it all now so thx^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back