Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
I got a question. would some one send my a link of texture like, Assassin's Blade, Goku Hair, Goku Suit, Goku Shoes, Goku Gauntlet? because i dont have them and cant find them, so if someone have one of those tell me please ???

So i just need to Download in insanity client and copy the files and past them im mine??

Yes you can get it from the insanity client. Just get the decrypter (from another development forum) and some brains, and you know how to extract these encrypted res files of theirs.

Yes you can get it from the insanity client. Just get the decrypter (from another development forum) and some brains, and you know how to extract these encrypted res files of theirs.

i got the insanity decrypter now and the insanity client, what i need to do now???? where do i need to run insanity decrypter???

ok, im a litle noobie so can you tell me wat to do i got it in the insanty client and run it. then i get a black screen and then it says:
Decrypting: data.res
Decrypting: datasub1.res
Decrypting: datasub2.res
Decrypting: icon.res
Decrypting: item.res
Decrypting: model.res
Decrypting: texture.res
Decrypting: scripts.res
Decrypting: sfx.res
Decrypting: sfxtex.res
Decrypting: theme.res
Decrypting: weather.res
Decrypting: dukalgas.res
press any key to continue.
so what i need to do now ??????

Now you can unpack it with res editor.
If you dont have it then search for it on ragezone.

Thats all i am going to say.
The rest is up to you. Otherwise you will never learn.

ok,thx im understand it now. but i stil dont now how i can get the textures. anyidees ???

Just extract the .res files that were decrypted (Texture.res). Then copy the specific files. That or you could find a server with the files or find the downloads of the original files.

Then you'll need to add them in via resource to actually spawn them and etc in your server.

Just extract the .res files that were decrypted (Texture.res). Then copy the specific files. That or you could find a server with the files or find the downloads of the original files.

Then you'll need to add them in via resource to actually spawn them and etc in your server.

ok thx for helping i got it all now so thx^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back