Thanks

Well i still have a feeling that people will keep post tutorials on Release Section lol

Then moderators will move them to the tutorial section until users figure out a guide/tutorial goes there.

Anyways... Enjoy the new section. I told you if you came to a higher up you can give stuff like this. :D:
 
Much more organized, and way easier to keep up the track. And perhaps, way easier to find tutorials for new beginners, as well as released that the may need. We'll most likely get way less where to find questions asked in the help section.

Good job! :)
 
This took a lot longer to happen than it really should have. Thanks anyways.
 
It should have happened last year when the source and Beast were released. The release section exploded with stuff and a little organization back then would probably have kept the section a little more lively.

You people are lucky to have a Supervisor that is interested in the flyff section, otherwise I doubt it would have been possible.
 
okay who finally put down the dough?

I've always been putting down dough occasionally you just didn't know. In the end though I just couldn't bake it.

It should have happened last year when the source and Beast were released. The release section exploded with stuff and a little organization back then would probably have kept the section a little more lively.

You people are lucky to have a Supervisor that is interested in the flyff section, otherwise I doubt it would have been possible.

The FlyFF section is pretty much my home section. I know the community and everything so why would I abandon it lol.
 
Back