• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

THC Hotels Ubercms edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone. Today I'm here to release THC's cms (thc-hotel.com). I decided to release THC's pride and joy, reason being is because they annoyed me and spammed my hotel 24/7 and expected to get away with it. They have pride claiming it's a 'Rare CMS' and think they have the right to sell it for $150 USD so here you go. A lot of people have been telling me to release it use a normal UberCMS database with this release.

Want to view?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol @ 'Rare CMS'

Its got the same poop as Rev / Uber (front end anyway).

Anyone can do it.
Thats what there owner calls it a 'Rare CMS', I know anyone can do it, he says it's special because he bought it from Andrew of Xen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Releasing cms I see indeed no db for this cms so can't be used only with r63b

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a old release of the cms its not done it still have HK bugs and etc this cms is close but not updated like thc-hotel.com atm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the old old old version of Xen's CMS pre-groups. I do believe that there are a few exploits in this though, so beware.

Just tell Al that he calls it a 'Awsome cms worth $130' I released it because it's a stupid price. If you think that is to much you'd release the upto date version.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks like a piece of poop recolor.. lol.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
What an absolute mess this is, why anyone would even attempt to sell this is beyond me. It’s just an embarrassment.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
People this is THC's CMS not xen... THC could of added any ammount of crap into this CMS... Dosen't mean the original edit from xen is crap...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This CMS is the very old version- V1.8 in its early stages of development. I believe there are still a few exploits and bugs in this CMS. Use at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back