• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The best News of the whole day ever!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread clearly goes to show how much people are riding along the " Oh hey guise! let's hate Bieber for no reason because people hates him " boat.

Are you kidding me? My reason(s) for hating that human waste goes beyond doing it just "because". He is trash, and he will always be a constant reminder of how fame corrupts.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? My reason(s) for hating that human waste goes beyond doing it just "because". He is trash, and he will always be a constant reminder of how fame corrupts.

I don't know what kind of genre you liked. But different artist with different genre has different taste. For a Rock fanboy to go to a pop concert would most likely ruin his/her viewpoint of music. And in regards with his fame. The boy is pretty talented not only Music but also on sports and etc.

This is what I've seen from the people who hated Bieber before he went through his puberty, people sees him as a fag because of his hair. And after he cut of his hair and went more mature. People complained about him being a try-hard. lolwtf?

It only goes to show how people are so resentful.

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of genre you liked. But different artist with different genre has different taste. For a Rock fanboy to go to a pop concert would most likely ruin his/her viewpoint of music. And in regards with his fame. The boy is pretty talented not only Music but also on sports and etc.

This is what I've seen from the people who hated Bieber before he went through his puberty, people sees him as a fag because of his hair. And after he cut of his hair and went more mature. People complained about him being a try-hard. lolwtf?

Yes, and if you're a straight man, you'd know why he's a shame to us, but unfortunately..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Rock fanboy? You assume this because of my name right? I can't tell you how wrong you are without starting a flame war. Just know this. My hate for Bieber goes beyond his Ducking hair choices or his sexual orientation...I could care less if he's a fag. He spit on fans waiting outside his hotel waiting for an autograph. He put a fans phone down his pants and then gave it back to her. He left his pet monkey abandoned in Germany...he solicited a prostitute in Brazil. The guys is a douchebag through and through. He tries to start fights with the media when they call him on his shenanigans. Oh, and he also DEFILED the Anne Frank house with his presence and even WROTE IN THE GUESTBOOK THAT HE THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIELEBER. Seriously? You want to justify this piece of crap? Go ahead. He's tweenbopping Canadian white trash. FFS the guy WORE OVERALLS TO MEET THE PRIME MINISTER OF HIS OWN COUNTRY. How disrespectful can this little poop be?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know there are tons of other celebrities and musical artist that has done much worst but everyone despises Bieber more, because the media itself seizes more attention to Bieber instead of other artist.

And my point to that is every Celebrities and Musical Artist has that type of attitude but the media wasn't able to write about it or show it.

And lastly though what made Bieber currently is what the fans labeled him before as somewhat like a girl. So probably as a growing up resolution, he might have wanted to be more ghetto and puberty actually does that.

His pretty much immature deep down. Peers changed him, so no need to bare so much grudge to him.

He has also done a lot of things to help the people though. ( And I'm pretty sure it was not portraying as a character to be good but I'm sure he has done it through his conscience )

Back