Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The best v75 Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so thats why most servers are fail?
you dont know what you are talking about.
if everyone would use internet explorer, would that mean that its good?

Yeah, probaly bcuz pepole use the 'best' stuff.
OdinMS have more included features.
Please, don't tell me 'My repack xa**** is tha pro shiiet :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nov 12, 2009 4:25:18 AM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler sessionOpened
INFO: IoSession with /99.238.144.xxx:61046 opened
Nov 16, 2009 4:25:19 AM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler messageReceived
INFO: Got unhandeled Message (2) 22 00

I get that whenever someone tries to pass the character selection screen, then they get the 'unable to connect to game server' message...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get that whenever someone tries to pass the character selection screen, then they get the 'unable to connect to game server' message...

Well that message is I believe only from them connecting to the login server. I get that message and my players connect just fine now. Do you get an error when they create a character? If they can't actually get to that screen, perhaps you have not correctly set your IP.

Btw, does anyone know which java files I would add player commands to? This server lacks even the basic player commands so I am in need of adding them. If someone gives me directions I will be glad to post the finished product here for everyone when I'm done.

Reaction score
Yeah, probaly bcuz pepole use the 'best' stuff.
OdinMS have more included features.
Please, don't tell me 'My repack xa**** is tha pro shiiet :)

you dont have a clue about sources.
also look: in germany like 30% use internet explorer, 60% firefox,
the remaining 10% splitted in opera, safari, chrome.
dont tell me people know what is good and not.
you'll see enough people using internet explorer 6.
opera against firefox:
- better style
- faster
- more secure
why do you think people used vista?
because they dont even know what an OS is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that message is I believe only from them connecting to the login server. I get that message and my players connect just fine now. Do you get an error when they create a character? If they can't actually get to that screen, perhaps you have not correctly set your IP.

Btw, does anyone know which java files I would add player commands to? This server lacks even the basic player commands so I am in need of adding them. If someone gives me directions I will be glad to post the finished product here for everyone when I'm done.

you dont need any specific file beyond a command file as the command processor registers @ commands as player commands so long as the command definition value is 0 like the bolded part.

new CommandDefinition("@commands","", "", 0),

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nov 12, 2009 4:25:18 AM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler sessionOpened
INFO: IoSession with /99.238.144.xxx:61046 opened
Nov 16, 2009 4:25:19 AM net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler messageReceived
INFO: Got unhandeled Message (2) 22 00

Anyone?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, having an incredibly hard time getting player commands to work in this source, or to get the mts to warp to the free market or open spinel. Otherwise, from what I have checked of it, everything is at least functional, though I don't see anything special.

You've got my respect!
Reaction score
Lol, having an incredibly hard time getting player commands to work in this source, or to get the mts to warp to the free market or open spinel. Otherwise, from what I have checked of it, everything is at least functional, though I don't see anything special.
You ask me what is special about this source. I attempted to tell you, but the air that came out of my mouth did not exist and I collapse into myself. You attempt to look to where I was but can no longer see. Your nose tastes, your mouth hears and your ears smell. You see the entirety of the universe as a whole. I appear next to you. I fold myself into a protein. You understand. The universe collapses then expands. I appear once more. I fold myself into a protein. You lose the ability of cognition. You collapse into yourself, and step on a dogs tail. The dog's yelp sends tremors throughout space and time. You become a mess of strange quarks and understand. I appear next to you. I tell you the reason why this source is so special, but you were never there. I am a positron. The dog is next to you. He sings the song that ends the universe.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You ask me what is special about this source. I attempted to tell you, but the air that came out of my mouth did not exist and I collapse into myself. You attempt to look to where I was but can no longer see. Your nose tastes, your mouth hears and your ears smell. You see the entirety of the universe as a whole. I appear next to you. I fold myself into a protein. You understand. The universe collapses then expands. I appear once more. I fold myself into a protein. You lose the ability of cognition. You collapse into yourself, and step on a dogs tail. The dog's yelp sends tremors throughout space and time. You become a mess of strange quarks and understand. I appear next to you. I tell you the reason why this source is so special, but you were never there. I am a positron. The dog is next to you. He sings the song that ends the universe.

RaptorJesus - The best v75 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

its not that hard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not that hard.

Not as hard as my weegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, poop like this is why I quit the MS community.

PS: perhaps consider reading packetops.txt?

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you dont have a clue about sources.
also look: in germany like 30% use internet explorer, 60% firefox,
the remaining 10% splitted in opera, safari, chrome.
dont tell me people know what is good and not.
you'll see enough people using internet explorer 6.
opera against firefox:
- better style
- faster
- more secure
why do you think people used vista?
because they dont even know what an OS is.

IMAO!
How does Internet browsers affect our disscusion? i never said any of those were better.
Get some facts before your posting :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMAO!
How does Internet browsers affect our disscusion? i never said any of those were better.
Get some facts before your posting :)
i guess hes refering to people who don't understand source, using another method to tell us.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Is this source really that good... cuz the threads = 24/7 comments...

Reaction score

You ask me what is special about this post. I attempted to tell you, but the air that came out of my mouth did not exist and I collapse into myself. You attempt to look to where I was but can no longer see. Your nose tastes, your mouth hears and your ears smell. You see the entirety of the universe as a whole. I appear next to you. I fold myself into a protein. You understand. The universe collapses then expands. I appear once more. I fold myself into a protein. You lose the ability of cognition. You collapse into yourself, and step on a dogs tail. The dog's yelp sends tremors throughout space and time. You become a mess of strange quarks and understand. I appear next to you. I tell you the reason why this source is so special, but you were never there. I am a positron. The dog is next to you. He sings the song that ends the universe.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You ask me what is special about this post. I attempted to tell you, but the air that came out of my mouth did not exist and I collapse into myself. You attempt to look to where I was but can no longer see. Your nose tastes, your mouth hears and your ears smell. You see the entirety of the universe as a whole. I appear next to you. I fold myself into a protein. You understand. The universe collapses then expands. I appear once more. I fold myself into a protein. You lose the ability of cognition. You collapse into yourself, and step on a dogs tail. The dog's yelp sends tremors throughout space and time. You become a mess of strange quarks and understand. I appear next to you. I tell you the reason why this source is so special, but you were never there. I am a positron. The dog is next to you. He sings the song that ends the universe.

You tell me you copied Traitor's paragraph. I then ask you why. I attempted to tell you, but the air that came out of my mouth did not exist and I collapse into myself. You attempt to look to where I was but can no longer see. Your nose tastes, your mouth hears and your ears smell. You see the entirety of the universe as a whole. I appear next to you. I fold myself into a protein. You understand. The universe collapses then expands. I appear once more. I fold myself into a protein. You lose the ability of cognition. You collapse into yourself, and step on a dogs tail. The dog's yelp sends tremors throughout space and time. You become a mess of strange quarks and understand. I appear next to you. I tell you the reason why this source is so special, but you were never there. I am a positron. The dog is next to you. He sings the song that ends the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back