Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quyen194

could you help me?
I'm wanting to put this anti hack on my server RF Online,
you can add TDAgg.dll to RF_online.bin

thank =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I need Gameserver GameserverCs And Main.exe Hook antihack.
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[18:22:14] Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Professional
[18:22:14] Anti-Hack: Initializing. . .
[18:22:19] No such process
[18:22:19] File Changed on runtime
[18:22:19] Closing Game, Finishing Anti-Hack.

How to solve this problem on WinXP x32? Main.exe don't lauch!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[01:15:50] Thread 04 Started
[01:15:50] Thread 02 Started
[01:15:50] Thread 01 Started
[01:15:50] Thread 03 Started
[01:15:50] File Protectes Count 2
[01:15:50] 142 Executables in DataBase
[01:15:50] 7 Librarys in DataBase
[01:16:12] [C0000] Sending files.fls
[01:16:12] [C0000] Send File files.fls Start
[01:16:12] Input/output error
[01:16:12] Unknown error
[01:16:12] [C0000] Send File files.fls End
[01:16:17] Enviando Configuracion
[01:17:19] File Protectes Count 1 .\TDAgg\DataBaseA.tdadb
[01:17:19] File Protectes Count 2 .\TDAgg\DataBaseB.tdadb

?????????????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been experiencing lately on my server random disconnects.
Like random player,is being disconnected (not more at once) , the client isn't crashing but it's being disconnected.
Checked the logs, but nothing.

I wanted to ask if anyone experienced this issue , if so then let us know.

P.S: This happens sometimes at a few hours and sometimes twice in 5minutes.:?:

-------------------------------------
EDIT:
I tested it already on 2 GameServers.
Season3 and Season 6.

It seems that when you leave your character AFK for more time you'll just get DCd.
GS Error Thread : error-L2 (12005): CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
--------------------------------------
EDIT2:
After turning off C3 , everything seems to be fine 10hours AFK without Disconnecting.
#NOTE:TDAGGServer is running on Windows Server 2003 SP2 Enterprise Edition R2.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm the unique with the AH don't detect any cheat?, autoclicker elite, cheat engine 6.2, solidproxy, i add to the db but don't detect anything :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aries, can you insert you my gameserver.exe ant main.exe TDA? Skype : mndmc1kas, write

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello , why do i get this error? ip its ok , port opened

[09:06:32] ServerWorkerThread[1]->GetQueuedCompletionStatus Fail Error(121)
[09:06:32] Send Error 10054
[09:06:33] Send Error 10054

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is no suport here,or any kind of update.
From what i see the "coder" is working in background to make a very good anticheat system.
And perhaps after is is 100% finished,it will sell it =)) So you are now just some..hmmm "testers"!

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,someone else can help me with hooking ? There are main+dll... Thx a lot !!! And sorry for my bad english !!! ;) :thumbup1: And Aries BIG THX FOR YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE THE BEST !!!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm the unique with the AH don't detect any cheat?, autoclicker elite, cheat engine 6.2, solidproxy, i add to the db but don't detect anything :/

I noticed that happens on Windows XP (Tested XP SP2 ,didn't test on SP3)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try using their last release.
3.0.0.1 BETA R2 or something.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is no suport here,or any kind of update.
From what i see the "coder" is working in background to make a very good anticheat system.
And perhaps after is is 100% finished,it will sell it =)) So you are now just some..hmmm "testers"!

Cheers!
Of Course You're wrong, the creator is in his 3rd year of college, and this extremely busy, he continues working on some modifications, but there is no intention to sell their work. If you want to use it, use it, if not, go to another topic and get off some other Antihack, here will continue to work for free, you can follow the project here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try my version of TDA that i use on XP and other OS ;) ...
If some hacks that you added in TDA doesn't detect,write me in PM i ll show you a interesting method how to add a hack in DB and TDA will detect it with 100% !!!

And someone help me to hook this main please. There are main+dll... !!! Thx for helping !!
And Aries BIG THX FOR YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE THE BEST !!!

Of Course You're wrong, the creator is in his 3rd year of college, and this extremely busy, he continues working on some modifications, but there is no intention to sell their work. If you want to use it, use it, if not, go to another topic and get off some other Antihack, here will continue to work for free, you can follow the project here:

Exactly Aries i'm agree with you... I'm not needed for support,my brain is support for me and TDA is a good anticheat system for free it doesnt meter what the owner will do with anticheat sell or something else... The main is that we can use it for free and it the best anticheat in mu community !!! Thx Again to Aries !!! mecanik1 i ll say it the same "If you want to use it, use it, if not, go to another topic and get off some other Antihack" Sorry for my english!!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try my version of TDA that i use on XP and other OS ;) ...
If some hacks that you added in TDA doesn't detect,write me in PM i ll show you a interesting method how to add a hack in DB and TDA will detect it with 100% !!

i try it & make random dc's (without encryp c3 enabled), and don't detect cheats too :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't detect all of cheats or some of them ? Try to rename .exe cheat file in .dll and then add him in TDA,Add Library Program and add this .dll that you renamed,after that rename .dll into .exe how it was before.... And open cheat ;) TDA will detect him :) This is my method ;)

Back