• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Fastest Speedtest Result In The World!

Reaction score
Well , here the result . . my oh my . . isnt it? hahaha

BountyHunter - The Fastest Speedtest Result In The World! - RaGEZONE Forums

:eek:tt1:

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: The Most Fastest Speedtest Result In The World!

goddam i thought mines was bad

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

let me host a server on your comp yo, you wouldn't even notice it

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

they are fake!

if not, you bastards!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Load of poopie, I can hardly maintain a good quality connection let alone download at 15Mbit/sec. Max I get is between 1.2-2Mbit/sec and that varies over time due to Virgin Media's ridiculous fair usage policy that chokes their "unlimited" broadband at 25% of what you normally get if you abuse it.

Reaction score

Load of poopie, I can hardly maintain a good quality connection let alone download at 15Mbit/sec. Max I get is between 1.2-2Mbit/sec and that varies over time due to Virgin Media's ridiculous fair usage policy that chokes their "unlimited" broadband at 25% of what you normally get if you abuse it.

You do know that that isn't the real download speed, right? You always have to divide that by about 8 to get your -actual- download speed.

Reaction score

You do know that that isn't the real download speed, right? You always have to divide that by about 8 to get your -actual- download speed.
Eh? You are thinking about megabit and megabyte. He's talking only about megabit, so there is no dividing by 8, this would be the case if he was talking about megabyte.

Reaction score

Eh? You are thinking about megabit and megabyte. He's talking only about megabit, so there is no dividing by 8, this would be the case if he was talking about megabyte.

He's complaining about his download speed being 'only' 1-1.2Mbit/s whereas SpeedTest suggests 15Mb/s. I'm merely pointing out that there's nothing wrong.

Back