Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Free PhoenixEmu (Build 13800- Multi-language)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mithex, maybe we'll talk about it in an appropriate topic :)

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mithex, maybe we'll talk about it in an appropriate topic :)

This is a thread pertaining to your release on a cracked Phoenix version. He requested you crack another emulator. I asked for the database of the emulator he requested you crack. That was ontopic, especially since you responded to his initial request.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if Aaron stops work on Phoenix then what? Nothing to crack or be developed. No one else is developing publicly anymore.

Pretty much gonna kill the community with the way this continues. You will all say "Oh no it will force people to develop" Yeah close develop. Not help others.

Look what happened when the packet shuffle and encryption all that poop happened. People didn't learn at all people who did did it in such a way that they wouldn't let anyone else have it.

Sure I love free things but support the developer. Buy a license not because you want to get a legit copy. Buy it so that Ducking Phoenix keeps being developed.

I do like the new language system and "Code cleanup" if any but really. These guys are gonna be the future of Phoenix? We fucked.

Reaction score
the only stupid think was do in your otaku forum, when I have write that phoenix is crackable, and I give 2 option:
1) ban me, and I'll public the crack
2) ask me how to protect phoenix

they have chois the the red pill, banning me and entering on the matrix. Happy shalalalaaaa

It's not exactly Aaron's fault that the forum rules state no discussions about a cracked emulator, you could of just contacted him via Private Message. Instead you choose to ignore the rules, post about the possibility of cracking Phoenix and members of staff who hardly talk to Aaron ban you and you rebel like a 5 year old? Cool story bro.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not exactly Aaron's fault that the forum rules state no discussions about a cracked emulator, you could of just contacted him via Private Message. Instead you choose to ignore the rules, post about the possibility of cracking Phoenix and members of staff who hardly talk to Aaron ban you and you rebel like a 5 year old? Cool story bro.

LOL! think before do.

Instead it is so, I have been banned 3 times before publishing the crack. And only on the first topic I have put a link, and removed quickly.
the choice was yours.
think before do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Predator75 Did you make a fixxed version? Yesterday you posted that you will fix the two errors. Hope you do :D Like your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back