Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The game seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files used about 4.6 GB RAM And Alot CPU!
The v54 binary's using about 1.3GB RAM and Small amount of CPU
The v57 binary's using about 900MB (and even less) RAM and Super Small Amount Of CPU , since you didnt even tried them you cant notice that of course.
I've made several posts highlighting how only consumers imagine garbage collection to be a memory hog.
Also, the process of scaling is more capacity for people = more resources used.

We remember how to build our homes, and our holiness, out of time and thin air, and so do not need other people’s land to do so…

We refuse to have our histories distorted or erased, or appropriated by a corporate war machine. We will not call this liberation…
Then how do you defend yourself against external threats? (refer to link above)

We commit ourselves to peace even if it means waging war.
We will stand up with honest bodies which are no more honest than the average human being,
to offer honest bread for a price…(We are) I am a young Jew(s), and (we get to decide) I don't know what that means.
It means you have a lot to learn about the way of the world: nearly every government teaches its youth to say similar stuff. Reality is harsh.

so yeah i dont give a duck about haters because i know the truth!
i dont give a duck anyway i will be banned.
Mental and more seems to be Jew haters , Antisemics
you all nothing but a faliure!
That you give others in your homeland a bad reputation overseas, as being an immature kid who suffers from victimization.
No offence to any Israelis reading this, but all it takes is one bad apple for the world to hate on you. You may want to talk some sense into kiddo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your link doesnt desproved anythign of what i said 0_0
and yeah you're still a stick and that why i dont really care from what you are typing.

you are not better then a nazi! , you search for all the worng things in everything , people like you are unwelcome anywhere! , you are from the type of people who talk in high end language and acting like they are something , but the truth ? you are nothing then unwelcome person that rejected by everyone in your life.

i'm pretty sure you finding this thread as a shelter from the real life that you are rejected there! , Cya..

Reaction score
Then im happy im part of that shelter! noone else here has any issues with Crypticus, we actually enjoy his stay here =D

What's with acting like you know anything about his life, thats like me saying you live in a trailer stealing bikes for a living, magicly ofc it would make it true cause I said it right? :thumbdown: Dr phil right here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your link doesnt desproved anythign of what i said 0_0
and yeah you're still a stick and that why i dont really care from what you are typing.
The point is: what have you proven, in the first place?

you are not better then a nazi! , you search for all the worng things in everything , people like you are unwelcome anywhere!
And you'd wonder why people out there say the same things about the Jewish people.
I find them amiable (although somewhat aloof), but it's the usual troublemakers who tarnish their reputation.

i'm pretty sure you finding this thread as a shelter from the real life that you are rejected there! , Cya..
Using your own words...
Good bye Trool i will do it by myself not thanks to you.

Reaction score
@Zaruna you are clearly licking his -.-" all the way :laugh:

It's unusual being friendly towards people that actually help out? If thats enough reason for you to say that Im wondering what you think about yourself? or Naty, eszty(w/e), legendary ? Or it's just aimed towards the people that dislike your buddy Naty ?

Reaction score
It's unusual being friendly towards people that actually help out? If thats enough reason for you to say that Im wondering what you think about yourself? or Naty, eszty(w/e), legendary ? Or it's just aimed towards the people that dislike your buddy Naty ?

Help in throwing oil in the fire ? ^^ lulz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here, and see if someone will "unlike" it.

#also, yet more proof that I have been over-watching and helping out here for a long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zaruna you are clearly licking his -.-" all the way :laugh:

Now just after we just ended this and we almost got a section, you're placing the $h*t into the fire?

in this point i'am finding you jark.
you know what ? i would be thanksfull if i had find this tool before but its just not exist you get it ? , doesnt metter how hard you will search you wont find anything like that!
thats not exist in the source code and that costume made!
since you got 0 knowlage go play maple story and let the real dudes work. - oh you are nothing but a pet of crypussy lol
keep search for attention

dq35830 - The game seems interesting. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Help in throwing oil in the fire ? ^^ lulz

Gotta be kidddinggggg. Naty got banned for a reason? why would he come back here? im sure it's not to be sudden mister nice guy.

Things were aimed at Crypt and me, so I should shush and move on in a thread im active? all im doing is replying to a public post in public. :thumbdown:

Reaction score
@MentaL i don't know who will keep up to date this project,

And the client is still fully chinese . ( 1 month as far )

i recommend to wait one week, and see what will change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A section would do this project good, this thread now is one big mess it just scares people away :$:

i do support that.
when there will be a forum i will havnt to see this stick post any thread..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it me, or naty has changed? (No insults in the last 30 minutes)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zaruna
You thinking of coding in Justin Bieber as a normal mob, or a boss? :huh:

@sanders
I don't know... his new profile is 4 years older than his last one :blink: Maybe he broke the rules of our space-time continuum.

@eszty
Zaruna doesn't know for sure that you're with us (the so-called anti-semitists which includes Mental), or them (those who like derailing the thread).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back