Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey - Official Trailer

Reaction score
The last piece of film for the LOTR franchise. Kind of sad really(For those who love LOTR-Lore). While I can't wait to see this, I believe it may be a hit or miss in terms of success. It depends on how they go about the storyline. But regardless, the trailer looks decent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not the last of the LOTR franchise. There will be one more "The Hobbit" movie, There and Back Again, which is where Bilbo got the name for his book in the beginning of the Fellowship of the Ring, and at the end of Return of the King where Frodo gives it to Sam. (in love with LOTR)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i seen camera footage from the first 20min and i got to say its really amazing

Reaction score
I've just seen the film. After reading the book first ofcourse.
I was surprised too that they were making it 3 films.. while the book is only 250 pages.
But it didnt feel stretched at all.... and they didnt add weird stuff to make it longer.

GREAT MOVIE

Recommend reading the book first though.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
There not going to show it in my country , there just gonna let twilight run another week because it still brings in alot of money

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just rewatched all lord of the rings movies and then read all hobbits books this week just to get ready for the movie , i then realized that it was stupid to watch lord of the rings cause the hobbit is a difftent story

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Never actually watched a full lord of the rings film, I may watch one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some people are saying it's a bit too short. < Get it?

Reaction score
just rewatched all lord of the rings movies and then read all hobbits books this week just to get ready for the movie , i then realized that it was stupid to watch lord of the rings cause the hobbit is a difftent story

There is only 1 Hobbit book... you probably read the 3 LOTR books.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching this at home...for those wondering..there is an awesome download out there...arrrrr matey...screener...

AWESOME movie....there will be more Hobbit movies...MUST SEE!

Reaction score
Saw it and forgot to post my thoughts on it.

Very good film, I highly recommend it to everyone!
Although one thing what did make me laugh was
When at the end they have the fight with the Orc or w.e, and Gandolf calls on the Phoenix's or what ever they are. They used them to, but couldn't they have used them in the first place? :lol:

Back