Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

the lost archives - genesis revisited

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
V, don't s'pose you have any more vids like this?
I remember the 44 part(?) documentary which talked briefly about the same thing.
Though, either my google skills are Dangle-Plums or there isn't that much info on this.

Most of the info I've seen is pretty much re-phrasing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Once again, a really interesting series of videos. I love looking into stuff like this. As you said, it was kinda cheesy, but I found myself really interested as usual. Keep these vids coming if you have more.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
I really enjoyed these Video's, I found it very interesting how they were comparing God's teachings to Historical/Scientific discovery. When you go in deep though talking about things such as how were we to ever exist ? And I'm not talking about simple things such as Evolution, being created from a single multiplying micro-organism either.

If you reffer back to the Video's, (forgot which one) theres alot of speculation (possibly more then that) that the Human race was originally the Project of a much more intelligent superior race that was around long ago. And its things like this...which really does leave alot of unanswered questions in your head lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recommend looking at this video series. This guy seems incredibly legit, and speaks of being in some of the most elite circles.

George Green on Depopulation and the Pleiadians (part 1 of 12)
[youtubevid]18bBpClShxM[/youtubevid]

I know alot of people are interested in stuff like this these days. I watch things like this every day, this is a really good one.
It's a bit off topic, but even so.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
ty for the link , make another topic out of it , so more people can see ^^

Reaction score
I recommend looking at this video series. This guy seems incredibly legit, and speaks of being in some of the most elite circles.

George Green on Depopulation and the Pleiadians (part 1 of 12)
[youtubevid]18bBpClShxM[/youtubevid]

I know alot of people are interested in stuff like this these days. I watch things like this every day, this is a really good one.
It's a bit off topic, but even so.

That was an incredible series of videos, I just finished watching it all and for some reason I believe a lot of it merely because it relates to A LOT of things I've read and seen thus far.

It's kind of scary though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys liked it :p

George Green's site is

The free book mentioned, "Handbook for the New Paradigm" is found in his bookstore . (link on the page to how to get a free copy).

They email you download links for the 3 books in the series in pdf format. Those 2 other books are called "Embracing the Randbow" (go research , light bodies, , and all that crazy esoteric stuff before saying are for fags.) and "Becoming", which I think is the last book of the series.

I have gotten a good ways into the first book and it's really tight. =] .. I think you'll enjoy it :p

a couple other neat vids:

this is also a good series of vids to check (a bit about CERN's Large Hadron Collider).

and last but not least.. Alex Jones interviews David Rothschild (part 1/5).. not that great, but kinda funny :D

ENJOY =P

also if you google video search "george green" you will find a 2hr video called The Big Picture, which is pretty much the same as the radio interview, except with alot of added information, photographs, videos, etc. You'll also find a video of him giving a demonstration of by manipulating magnetic fields.

And don't miss the link above that says "4th density", it's an interview of this CRAZY dude going on in detail about aliens and stuff.. gold. Found this video recently searching google videos for the common esoteric topic of so-called "4th density".

:juggle:

Back