Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Medallion

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jackie Chan's new film, this must be one the the WORST films i have EVER seen, it was TORTURE to watch, whoever cast Lee Evans must of been on OPIUM. ARGHH i think this is coming out in the cinema soon, DONT watch it unless you want to put yourself through 83 minuites of PAIN, They should of assassinated lee evans during the opening credits of this film too save it from the Fuckin stick, his almost ruined Jackie Chans career, fuckin disgrace. It must of cost millions to make, its full of special effects, but its SOOOOOO bad its U N T R U E. Sorry for this thread but i need to warn you, watching this film actually made me angry and depressed, just thinking of it makes me wanna punch a hole in a car tail light.

DO NOT WATCH THE MEDALLION.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
most movies are untrue especially crouching tiger hidder dragon or something like that...they fly...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
now i wanna c it lol 2 c how bad it is lol

I actually felt like assassinating Lee Evans after this film, i think a peice if poop with cardboard legs could play the role of 'winston' better than him, Ducking faggot, just thinking of him makes me wanna Ducking break a Ducking window, that piece of poop, i swear the critics are gonna rip jackie chan for this, he don't deserve it, kill that Ducking penis lee evans, bah i get pissed off just thinking about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lols ur right, it was pretty bad...

it was like one of them children hollywood cheap budget films

it was seriously low budget, or they had redarted 80 year olds doing the effects..

it was pretty bad i tell thee

Back