The Mu Server basics

Re: [Guide] The Mu Server basics

Umm i got 1 question how do u run the join server thing thats all i need 2 get my server up :P

i Would thank u if u told me how 2 do it :)


Tnx Nice Guide:vegeta-s:
 
Re: [Guide] The Mu Server basics

How the hell did I miss this guide? Amazing... I will copy all this and make a .txt file so it doesn't get lost lol
 
Re: [Guide] The Mu Server basics

PERFECT! =) There were only 2 things missing in my Server, the levels from going everywhere and the mobs in stadium. Guess which guide helped me with it =) Thank you man!
 
Last edited:
Re: [Guide] The Mu Server basics

Can AnyOne tell me if it's possible to connect my MuServer in another SQL Server

For Example:

Computer 1: Has all the muserver files up and running.
Computer 2: Has the SQL Server 200 Installed with all DBs and ports open.

Now Computer 1 is in England and Computer 2 is in U.S.A. and I want to connect Computer 1 and 2 with external IP

So in the MuServer Files should have SQL IP that I could change from 127.0.0.1 (local) to 68.xxx.xxx.xx

Conclusion The PC with muserver would be connected with the PC with the SQL Server.

Is it possible. If it is, could anyone explain it to me or show me a tutorial on the internet where teaches me how to do something like that ?

Thanks for your TIME.
 
Back