the rules are fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
they are proper fucked >.<

either its the rules or its the way they are being enforced im sorry but old members of rz are being banned for tiny little things, being made to change their sigs (fair enough) when other people still havnt changed theirs...

people who have attacked the server, i mean actually attacked not posted a flaming thread, threads are just words over the internet, take them or leave them

people that have attacked are still here... wtf

people who supported the attacks people who know the attackers irl are still here man whats going on?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Is Resemblant Of What Athena Tryed Doing, And Gohan You Did Not Like It One Bit When You Was Moderator, Hell You Was Pissed When DE Rebanned You, And Your Doing The Same To Cap.

You Been Moderator Long Enough To Act Responsible, But Your Not Doing.

Reaction score
If i don't step back then it will make RZ fall, because MentaL and Athena are sick of this, so i will for RZ stop this, and there is only 1 way.
Call me what you want, but i will get this to stop, it has to stop.

And really, Cap is like the worst example of them all, he got banned so many times, and everytime for acting like this, the guy just can't listen to rules, well he is nothing more then anyone else, he will follow them.

As for the ban on DTB, well i don't agree with that either, rather harsh... but i'm not the owner of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back