The Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey there ladies, id like to know where i could get my hands on these server/client files for meridian59, the ones on the sticky topic dont work ( the link is no longer available) IT doesnt have to be recent ones, but ones from the latest graphics update? if that was even out there.. if not, old ones will do just fine. :)
thx
 
here you can find the rene client and the server files and here you can find the server files and alot of other stuffs . enjoy!
 
here you can find the rene client and the server files and here you can find the server files and alot of other stuffs . enjoy!

LOL! Coming sooon, huh ? I can't wait!

The black text is also amusing, even though maybe it shouldnt be...?
 
yeah, something is coming soon, but i just haven't figured out what... was thinking about rip off nds website and say something like m59 was shutting down to scare people xD but that is to evil. maybe a new sever is coming up on there perhaps, who know ;)

uhm the black text should be black, dunno why i got it there, maybe to make it more mysterious whats coming up

here is a secret feature none knows about, i just discovered it :O

!!
 
Last edited:
Yeah...that is one idea.... just how should it be, hum...like a community or something you mean? like forum section is a little bit underground, but not private tho. maybe make it a kind of private portal? ;o
 
Nice vault of stuff in there, but I don't get one thing, why are my eyes in there? lol

Ra,
 
Don't ask me. I remember I got it all from a website Sock had, so I just uploaded everything I got from there and some more stuff, so I guess Sock must have had them and shared, and now I got 'em and now everyone else :P
 
Back