Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The snow has hit us hard, how about you?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today it have been windy and a bit snowy, i was sick since previous Thursday thanks to the cold but I'm doing way better now.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We're getting more signs of snow here, Earlier we had a few snow showers, Now I'm hoping in a few days it will be a full snow storm, I love snow!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is it everywhere snowy but not in The Netherlands, that's pretty annoying however it could be good too.

The news have lately been saying a lot that it's going to be snowy but seems that that's just an lie from them because it haven't even snow nor frozen yet...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
5uDaodS - The snow has hit us hard, how about you? - RaGEZONE Forums

Snooooooooooooow. I don't really like it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Noticed that it have snowed here again. Now it's melting again so that is probably good news.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Snow can't seem to make up its mind around here. All disappeared last week then yesterday the snow was like should I, shouldn't I??

Not convinced its last we've seen of the snow considering last year we had some in march. O.O

Holy crap. it disappeared here too then it came back and now it's gone again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish it would snow here lol..... Stupid warmth :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting it now for a couple weeks off and on in Pennsylvania. Wish it would warm up. I miss Spring already.

Reaction score
The weather here in england is Ducking unpredictable.. It was snowing one day, then it was gone after heavy rain.. The sun was out erlier and it was a tiny bit hot, the nights are even worse, its so cold when i breath in my chest hurts..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting it now for a couple weeks off and on in Pennsylvania. Wish it would warm up. I miss Spring already.

Don't get me wrong, i dont really like the cold... but it is cold here. Instead of it just being cold, I wish it'd snow a little lol :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KInda like last week when it was 60 F+ out. Then all the sudden bad storms.. 4 hours later, snow.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The weather here in england is Ducking unpredictable.. It was snowing one day, then it was gone after heavy rain.. The sun was out erlier and it was a tiny bit hot, the nights are even worse, its so cold when i breath in my chest hurts..

I've got a sore throat from having my window open last night.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow; The news just said, that it's going to be snowy around the evening. And that it will force itself towards the east very slowly, Hopefully it will be over soon and we can finally have sun.

We had some sun around today but it's still very cold outside.

Back