Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Xenforo migration is complete; get the latest updates here!

Reaction score
I've made some alterations to the reactions. I removed the ghost and toxic icon and added ones I feel are more beneficial to the forum.

Screenshot_20231111_003726_Brave.png

New smilies have been added as well as some badges. As per the reaction choices, feel free to test it on this post. Although, I'm certainly worth more than a poop reaction.

:stonkscat:

MentaL.

Reaction score
I've spent most of the day in the back updating and removing old 404 images that no longer exist from urls such as Imageshack and similar to help optimize our SEO. In its place will be the following placeholder;

404_image.png

To avoid any future image removals, simply attach the images to your post.

Cheers.

:thumbup1:

Reaction score
Warning: https://arstechnica.com/security/20...-facebook-coinbase-and-others-found-for-sale/

Many accounts have recently been compromised on the World Wide Web. Last night and this morning, numerous accounts were all posting the same link to a dating website. I've successfully mitigated the bot attack using Imperva, but to better prevent future attacks, I've installed password tools that automatically detect breached passwords and notify users about non-secure passwords.

You can check if your email has been compromised at: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Stay safe, and use a unique password on RaGEZONE.

Regards.

Reaction score
Due to the influx of file selling scammers, all members new and old are required to have at least FIVE posts before being able to use the conversation/private message feature.

Diolch!
MentaL.
The five post rule has been applied to posting on user profiles as of today.

Back