Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Theory test

SSD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I've applied for theory test last week since I wanted to start driving car by the end of summer BUT I completely forgot about it...
The plan was to study for few days but of course I haven't and the test is tomorrow (I got about 20 hours to go :| ).
I'm just downloading set of Official DSA DVDs and was wondering how long did it take you guys to prepare yourself for the theory test?
I'll still attempt it since I already payed for it and it is too late to change the date.

Reaction score
I had a DVD with a mock test. Basically I just did that over and over until I had it all down. That and reading the book thing. Basically the same tactic I used for every other exam. I found it pretty easy, the practical was far harder, but then I have a family friend who took like 12 attempts to pass, so you might find it hard.

Reaction score
I was 14 when I got my first licence... It's easy. Just think safety and you'll be fine.

Maybe in America, England has some bloody stupid questions.

40% of learner drivers can’t answer these questions
  • You are involved in a collision. What documents may the police ask you to produce?
  • Name three situations where you may overtake another vehicle on the left?
  • When can you drive or park in a cycle lane marked by a solid white line?
  • How can you identify areas reserved for trams
  • You have broken down on a motorway. When you use the emergency telephone what information will you be asked?
  • Where would you find reflective amber studs on a motorway?
  • You are in a collision with another moving vehicle. Someone is injured and your vehicle is damaged. What four things should you find out?
  • If your car has unbalanced wheels, what can this cause?

These might help, but I'm not sure how different UK and Polish tests are.

Reaction score
I did 1hr of studying for my license @ 16 (Canadian), and I did a few mock tests before I went to take the test, and I passed easily.
It shouldn't be THAT hard, but just make sure you know the all the details of a topic and not just parts of it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Luck Bro.
I'm taking the class this summer probably, and I'm 15 :p
It's a little late, but it give me more time to study??? (Not saying I will that much :p)

Toxic998

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good Luck Bro.
I'm taking the class this summer probably, and I'm 15 :p
It's a little late, but it give me more time to study??? (Not saying I will that much :p)

Toxic998

The test in the States is comparatively much simpler than the test given out in the UK.. from the questioning you just presented in your post, I'd suggest that you study, study, study. Cramming would be your best solution, as it may be your only solution. If you fail once, study harder next time.. life is all about learning lessons. This is an important one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every question on that is pretty much based on common sense. if you don't have the common sense to even barley pass the test and they don't think you should be driving lmao. i got my license a few weeks after i turned 17. my parents wouldn't let me get it till then lol

Back