• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

There was no user found with your session ticket

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

When the client loads on my novaCMS client, I get an error: There was no user found with your session ticket.

I am using Butterfly Emulator. My SWFs are set up; it's just that I can't figure out how to set up SSO. I heard Butterfly gets SSO tickets from the user_tickets table, and novaCMS does that, as the client source shows the ticket set in the table.

How would I go about solving this issue? Thanks.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is your client creating a ticket and posting it to the user_tickets table with the user's ID, each time the user loads the client?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is your client creating a ticket and posting it to the user_tickets table with the user's ID, each time the user loads the client?

It does seem to, but I don't think the tickets match; it changes on both the client and in the database every time the client is loaded.

YGFp6 - There was no user found with your session ticket - RaGEZONE Forums

qZhXo - There was no user found with your session ticket - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the function, if it matters:

Code:
    public function createTicket()
    {
        /*
         *  We need to create a session ticket.
         *  Although, before this is done, we 
         *  need to check to see which server
         *  they're using.
         */

/*
         *  Generate a random ticket.
         *  ---- This must be completely random.
         */
        global $db;

$ticket = "";
        $ticket .= $this->username."-";
        $ticket .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";
        $ticket .= rand(1000, 9999);

if(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Phoenix')
        {
            /*
             *  Create a Phoenix session ticket
             */

$process = $this->write("auth_ticket", $ticket);

}
        elseif(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Butterfly')
        {
            $exists = $db->query("SELECT * FROM user_tickets WHERE userid = ".$this->id);
            $num = $db->numrows($exists);
            if($num != 0)
            {
                $db->query("UPDATE user_tickets SET sessionticket = '".$ticket."' WHERE userid = ".$this->id);
            }
            else
            {
                $db->query("INSERT into user_tickets VALUES(".$this->id.", '".$ticket."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')");

}
        }
        elseif(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Uber')
        {
            /*
             *  Create an Uber session ticket
             *  --- This includes Project Foot.
             */
        }

return $ticket;
    }

Upvote 0
BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score
PHP:
    public function createTicket()    {        /*         *  We need to create a session ticket.         *  Although, before this is done, we          *  need to check to see which server         *  they're using.         */
        /*         *  Generate a random ticket.         *  ---- This must be completely random.         */        global $db;
        $GENERATE = "";        $GENERATE .= $this->username."-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999);	$ticket = $GENERATE;
        if(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Phoenix')        {            /*             *  Create a Phoenix session ticket             */
        }        elseif(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Butterfly')        {            $exists = $db->query("SELECT * FROM user_tickets WHERE userid = ".$this->id);            $num = $db->numrows($exists);            if($num != 0)            {                $db->query("UPDATE user_tickets SET sessionticket = '".$ticket."' WHERE userid = ".$this->id);            }            else            {                $db->query("INSERT into user_tickets VALUES(".$this->id.", '".$ticket."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')");
            }        }        elseif(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Uber')        {            /*             *  Create an Uber session ticket             *  --- This includes Project Foot.             */        }
        return $ticket;    }

Try this...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
    public function createTicket()    {        /*         *  We need to create a session ticket.         *  Although, before this is done, we          *  need to check to see which server         *  they're using.         */
        /*         *  Generate a random ticket.         *  ---- This must be completely random.         */        global $db;
        $GENERATE = "";        $GENERATE .= $this->username."-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999) . "-";        $GENERATE .= rand(1000, 9999);	$ticket = $GENERATE;
        if(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Phoenix')        {            /*             *  Create a Phoenix session ticket             */
        }        elseif(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Butterfly')        {            $exists = $db->query("SELECT * FROM user_tickets WHERE userid = ".$this->id);            $num = $db->numrows($exists);            if($num != 0)            {                $db->query("UPDATE user_tickets SET sessionticket = '".$ticket."' WHERE userid = ".$this->id);            }            else            {                $db->query("INSERT into user_tickets VALUES(".$this->id.", '".$ticket."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')");
            }        }        elseif(Config::Read('system.emulator') == 'Uber')        {            /*             *  Create an Uber session ticket             *  --- This includes Project Foot.             */        }
        return $ticket;    }

Try this...

I don't see the difference there except adding an extra variable which is still the same as $GENERATE.

Upvote 0
BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score
Because you use the $ticket, but $ticket do every time the rand ;)
So I save the rand in a extra Variable ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, still didn't work. It first sets a new ticket when the client is opened, and then once the client is about half-way loaded it assigns another ticket. Not sure why it does that; I'll have to look into it.

Here's every occurrence of "ticket" in the CMS:

Code:
./client.php:$tpl->bind_param("ticket", $user->createTicket());
./application/libraries/user.class.php:    public function createTicket()
./application/libraries/user.class.php:         *  We need to create a session ticket.
./application/libraries/user.class.php:         *  Generate a random ticket.
./application/libraries/user.class.php:        $ticket = $GENERATE;
./application/libraries/user.class.php:             *  Create a Phoenix session ticket
./application/libraries/user.class.php:            $process = $this->write("auth_ticket", $ticket);
./application/libraries/user.class.php:            $exists = $db->query("SELECT * FROM user_tickets WHERE userid = ".$this->id);
./application/libraries/user.class.php:                $db->query("UPDATE user_tickets SET sessionticket = '".$ticket."' WHERE userid = ".$this->id);
./application/libraries/user.class.php:                $db->query("INSERT into user_tickets VALUES(".$this->id.", '".$ticket."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')");
./application/libraries/user.class.php:             *  Create an Uber session ticket
./application/libraries/user.class.php:        return $ticket;
./application/handlers/register.php:            //INSERT INTO `users` (`username`, `real_name`, `password`, `mail`, `auth_ticket`, `credits`, `activity_points`, `activity_points_lastupdate`, `look`, `motto`, `last_online`, `ip_last`) VALUES ('Leon3', 'Leon Hartley', '".$password."', '".$email."', '', ".$habbo->starter_credits.", 1000, 1341150858.12091, 'ch-210-62.hd-190-1.lg-275-62.sh-290-62.hr-115-31', 'I\'m new!', '0', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."', ".$habbo->homeroom.");
./application/templates/nova/client.tpl:            "use.sso.ticket" : "1", 
./application/templates/nova/client.tpl:            "sso.ticket" : "#ticket#",

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump! And I can confirm it's not Butterfly changing the ticket as I gave it a MySQL user with UPDATE privileges revoked on user_tickets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your saying user_ticket, but in the PHP file it stands auth_ticket, maybe that's the problem.

Upvote 0
Back