Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This blows!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just went to put my birthday prezzy on (terminator 3 DVD) and guess what i found. The Ducking muppets at the shop put the wrong DVD's in the case! Its terminator 1 ffs! Even more annoying is that my dad lost the recipt. That was my only bloody xmas prezzy :(.

Anyway he bought it on his credit card so hes got proof (coz of his statment). And also terminator 1 is an 18 and terminator 3 is a 12. So what ive told my dad to do is say that he bought it for my 13 birthday prezzy and is absolutly furious that he let his 13 year old son watch an 18 cert film! Had best get it for a free or get another free DVD!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that sux oO lol

i got a 20gb mp3 player, propah nice, then i tried 2 use it and it was buggered, buggy software :p took it back to shop, warranty said they'd fix it the same day or something and he said it would be done within a week the latest, and its just been delayd til friday... sux arse, was the only present i got as well, apart from a cup wif me name on it oO a cigarette - standard normal cigarette u buy at the gasstation, and some mouth tobacco, the one u put behind yer lips, the best from sweeden ;p

hope it gets sorted, and i hope mine gets sorted...

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Darknight said:
that sux oO lol

i got a 20gb mp3 player, propah nice, then i tried 2 use it and it was buggered, buggy software :p took it back to shop, warranty said they'd fix it the same day or something and he said it would be done within a week the latest, and its just been delayd til friday... sux arse, was the only present i got as well, apart from a cup wif me name on it oO a cigarette - standard normal cigarette u buy at the gasstation, and some mouth tobacco, the one u put behind yer lips, the best from sweeden ;p

hope it gets sorted, and i hope mine gets sorted...

Yeah ive got a 20 gig ministry of sound MP3 player last year around summer time. They rule SOOOOOO much. Ive got so many albums on there it wouldent be possible for me to listen to it all lol. And im not even half way through the space on it yet. gota love it :D. Well worth it when u get it working m8 :D

Reaction score
i've had that happen once when i was younger and i brought a game, just sum kids game. When i got home and was rdy 2 play it, i realise that the game is not in the box. was really lookin 4ward 2 that game >.<
what made it was, was they wasn't gonna have that game in stock nemore :cry:

newayz hope u get that dvd u wanted, sucks when that happens:(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are loads m8 ;p mines argos, best une would be imac une, ipod

me m8 also got that new thing from argos, mp4 player, plays divx etc, wif 20 gb as well, that m8 of mine's dad one of 10 richest man in holland or something lol, like literally, he got an ipod, 10 1000 euro fones etc etc :p

neways yer, 20gb is enough, lasts you, shouldnt really need more

Back