Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This commercial might turn you on

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most recently.

I am very sure that she didn't like this, however 50% of the girls are being pressured around by the commercial makers to just kiss someone that they don't even know. However she didn't like it either. It's same as girls are being pressured around on video clip to do things that they don't even want so she didn't like it but she got pressured with money to kiss a nerd with an ugly afro.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most recently.

I am very sure that she didn't like this, however 50% of the girls are being pressured around by the commercial makers to just kiss someone that they don't even know. However she didn't like it either. It's same as girls are being pressured around on video clip to do things that they don't even want so she didn't like it but she got pressured with money to kiss a nerd with an ugly afro.

Moral of the story is, he kissed a supermodel and you didn't.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dont care i dont kiss something without wanting it or that person not wanting it.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Back