This months competition!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Ok this is this months competition, you must reply with it here ONLY YOUR ENTRY TO BE POSTED HERE, NO REPLYS WITTY COMMENTS OR ANYTHING... cos u know.... thats just retarded and ill just ban u..

Anyways.. competition !!! il decide reward at end of month

You must write a 500 word esay ( or less ) proving that RageZone is actually a terrorist organisation plotting to take over japan with power nuclear teddy bears!!

BEGIN!!

ill start you off ..........

The truth behind ragezone is ...........

Reaction score
My entry

The truth behind ragezone is ...........

well simple the truth is ragezone is a terrorist organisation.... lets look at the facts,

T E R R O R I S T

notice the three R's , R R R , which stands for Really Really Randy, know we all know terrorists are randy and they dont come much randyer than ragezone..... So people we got the

RRR

and what else

the O!! thats right TERRORIST and RAGEZONE , now that O stands for obvious so lets look at it now , we got.......

RRR and O

OH AND TEDDY , THEY CUTE AND FLUFFY!! LIKE MENTAL OF RAGEZONE!!!

now if that isnt a connection to ragezone and terrorism , i dont know what is!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The truth behind ragezone is much more then illegal gaming server files, most sites are stupid, they all act like they are perfectly legal, but it is then when no one trusts it.

Here on RageZone we got illegal server files, they think now that we are stupid enough to put it so public, but because they think we are that stupid they will never figure out that we actually have some big plans with Japan.

What kind of big plans you might ask, well i will tell you, what we have done is made millions of teddybears, we put in some heavy explosives in it, ofcourse this would get noticed, so what we did was put in battery's in it, ofcourse it would still be heavier then normal, but we all know that Japanees people aren't what you call bright.

We give out these teddybears to every person that wants one, then at valentine's day next year.... BOOM!!

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
The Truth About RageZone Is....

Remember When RZ Went Underground??

That Wasn't Becoz Wemade Was On Our Asses, It Was Becoz MentaL, Me And Ex Infiltrated Japan, Kidnapped The President And Bimmed Him Senseless.

Our True Aim Is To Turn All World Leaders Gay, So When It Actually Comes To Having War With Us, They Shout Peace And Throw Roses At Us While We Stand On HobeR's Head.

ATM We Don't Have The Technological Power For Suicide Bombers, So We Have Driveby Headbutters Instead.

Mir Was Actually A Terrorist Training Program Invented By Korea To Help Them In Future Wars, But When We Recieved A Copy, We Learnt How To Swing An Axe, Sword, Dagger And Staff. Run About Raising Our Weapons Into The Air, Confusing The Enemy While One Of Our Special Technicians Sneak Behind The Enemy And Bim Them Senseless.

We Are Currently Developing Nuclear Teddy Bears Which Exclamatio Will Run Distribute Will Running Thru Tokyo Bollock Naked

I Conclude

Welcome To The Real World...

Last edited:

Exi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Truth Behind Ragezone, it that they are a Terrorist Organization operating from the Shphinx In Egypt, noone knows about the secret entrance
They have been buying illigal Chemical & Biological Wepons from multiple Countys in The middle east, so far they have enough nukes to take down the whole of USA, Their #1 fund is comming from Ismal Bongdar, a Very Wealthy Man from Iraq. Their major plan is to take over the capitol of the USA.

Meh was worth a shot

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
attack of the ragezone!

message to japan, we are a underground organisation, i BadMan have been plaing my very carful attack techques for around 12 years, at 1st we were gonna take japan head on with rifles and shotguns, but we thourt it to be to risky. Then we were gonna crash a aero plain into 1 of your highest builds, but then we would lose some valued members of our comunity so after 11 more years of testing and carful plaing i BadMan have decided not to shot you or crash into ur high buildings BUT! to though soft cuddly teddys at you till you give us what we want!

Be afraid be very afraid!

MentaL - This months competition!!!!!!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
a terror orginisation takes over japan with radioactive bears?

not as crazy as you may think actually.
Lets put it into perspective.

Every terror orginisation needs a leader, a front man. Here at RZ were all under the tyranical rule of mental. who in true dictator fashion has many lackies to do his dirty work for example, the deceptively powerful neo. now neo herself isnt that strong but she has full use of fluffly, enough power to tear any mortal apart.

Every terror orginisation needs funding, and wherelse would it come from but he rent boys such as sic, quicks, don and sol the list goes on. in true subordinate fashion they dont have a brain between them but they make up for it with their evil bimming prowess.

They also need influence, spreading the use of private servers and encouraging the practice of unprotected gay man secks. the ragezone terror alliance easily brings an influx of new members whenever needed.

Here, ladies and gentlemen we have solid evidence that ragezone is an orginisation of terror, however recent evidence uncovered by one of our top spies gives use reason to expect an attack sometime soon, here it is;

*******************evidence******************
top spy sExclamation says:
hi there buddy, dont worry about me im just wondering if you have any plans for tonight?

Mental says:
our power nuclear bears are gonna fux0r j00 and japan!!!1 we gonna take over!!!!!1111

top spy sExclamation says:
omg!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The truth behind Ragezone is...

That the name itself merely states the fact that it is a terroist organisation.
The simply fact of free gaming and a large collection of luring materiel such as
server setup guides which are aimed at teenagers. Ragezone is brainwashign their feeble
little midns with sublimenal messages.

All the computer techniqal help and training is disguised as training so people become
elite hackers. MentaL is building a stockpile of weapons and building a fund for
weapons of mass destruction disguised as "Keep the server Running" donations.

Everyone at Ragezone is somehow deformed and odd. ANother cold hard fact is that
jsut like in the navy, a military organisation of most country, most of the members
are gay and enjoy the good bimming.

The research department is also coming along slowly, as people are trying to work
out ways in which they can breed a horde load of soldiers using sheep.

Once again, the world has failed to see such small organisations..
The small will rise, the world will crumble, and Japan will be overrun with Zumataurus
clones made from cross breeding sheep and humans.

Reaction score
The truth behind ragezone is that they may seem like a kind, happy bunch of teddy lovers who go to bed every night with that teddy you just wish they would grow out of.
But as our spy cam have find out during the night, they secertly have a teleport which take them to a secert lab where much activity is done.
We was very fotunate to have a cam secertly attached to the leader which they call Mental. They have a map of Japan on the wall with the plans of a nuclear plan with the use of the bears which have nuclear power in them.
This therefore has lend me to believe that they are a terrorist organistation planning 2 destory Japan:eek:

Reaction score
Personal Diary of xxxx CodeName DeadlyEagle.
This Diary is strickly confidential, and publical dipslay or publication is forbidden. If you get a hold at this Diary then please call +0031 08 7678 987 and ask for Deacon, he will give you instructions as what to do, it is strongly recomended you do not read the context of this Diary as your life might b in danger if you do.

When I first bumped into RageZone, I was only a kid, I was told it was a private server for some kind of game. I was specialized in programming all kinds of high tech programs, mainly related to networking, but my biggest pasion remained computer games.
Entousiastic as I was I went to have conversations with the fellow gamers I uncovered there. Daniel James CodeName Mental, the owner of the forum, soon found out my skills when browing trough my profile, under the mum that he found that I knew alot about the game, he made me moderator, and later on GrandMaster in the Game. During time more and more people filled on the crew. All recruited under the mum that they needed to work for an illegal game.
It was only 3 months after I was recruited that Mental told me what RageZone was actually about. At the time I was unsure why I was trusted such a large secret, but now I am sure of it, it was because I was needed for the job, and because he felt I was trustworthy.
I now also found out the jobs of the other so called moderators.
They all had something to do with the electronica we were set with. My job was to program cellphones that would b used to blow up a bomb. What those bombs would b used for is something I did not knew at the time, I did not ask questions or paniced, I needed the money, and for some reason I felt it was "cool" to be a part of something so sofisticated.
It was only 3 weeks ago, or nearly 2 years after I was hired by mental, that I found out the more specific jobs of the other "moderators" and the Teroristic strike that would b brought upon japan.

Japan was chosen, because of the acts of Chalone, that were placed upon them after WW II, wich means they cannot mobilize an army, and their weapon arsenal is limited.
Another fact about the basic constition is that when Alarm fase is called off the military has the right to take over the country for an unknown time. NeoSparky an actice during day, but proffesional hacker during night, had no trouble to establish contact with most staff generals, and obtain the vital security codes that were needed to remove generals slowly and replace them with our own, like this we had litlle trouble making Capricorn Head of Staff.

Japan is a small country, it has phew natural sources, it imports most sources from Australia, and uses them to produce high tech objects, cars, pcs, etc.
But that does not mean Japan does not import finished goods, after a full research made by Solares, he found that Teddy bears were the most popular goods, they were cheap and were bought everywere, also the checks were very low once the beards would get into the country.
Getting them into the country, was an easy job for thedeath, who is a freelauncher programmer, hacker, in other words 1 piece of scum, who had no trouble bypassing the security at the airport to make sure the scanner showed "clear" when the bears were brought in.
The bears would b activated in corwded town areas 1 by 1 so the governement would have no choise to call out anarchy and let the military to take care of de-mining, and securing of rells.
Like this Capricorn could easy remove all governement institutions and lead Japan, while Mental draws the strings behind the stage.
I wrote this letter out of remorse, in exacly 38 days the 2nd stage of the plan will go into work and the first bears will be blown up.
In the disc, enclosed in the envelop, you will find more specific details about the organisation RageZone, their plans, and pictures of their main workers and their job.
Many casualties will b made, therefore its abselutally crucial this letter reaches its destenation in time, if it doesnt then the world will face another great danger.

Signed, DeadlyEagle.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Hulk Insider:

For generations, Japan has always had that hatred among us Americans. We bombed them in 2 different cities and don't think we will ever be at peace with them. The rebel UK (AKA Ragezone) have been our ally far since when. Now is the time we need their help and the captain of them all, General Daniel James, known for his anarchy agreed to use full throttle against Japan. The anarchist himself has devised a fascinating new invention of the ancient atomic bomb, only this time it will be in ordinary kids toys, teddy bears. To settle the dispute with Japan, General James of the UK will summon a fleet of F5 military jets to fly over Tokyo and dump the nuclear powered atomic bears once and for all. Plans are yet to be settled.....

Reaction score
The truth behind ragezone is that in reality it is a training grounds for small gwatumalen leaping llama farmers who in turn are taught to make teddy bears with nuclear capabilitys

ofcourse, we all know ragezone is a gaming forum.. is it really? well. yea moron it is.. but its soooo illegal with all of the hacked server files and what not.. its blatently something to do while our nuclear teddys are being made...

as soon as they are ready where are we gonna strike??? JAPAN! (and korea), wanna know why? because they produce the games that are being hacked.. we want to stop doing it.. but we cant.. so the only way to stop the terror(ist) of stealing mmorpg server files is to wipe the games out at the source and we all know that japan makes more games than your mommy!!

~General Rocz - Front line~

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The truth behind ragezone...

well where can i begin? the first comment from a member of this organisation would either be h4x,d0ss0r,1337 or n00b. This pretty much shows us the outstanding IQ of the majority of its members, but fear not because experts have devised a weapon so mean....so powerful....so 1337..that it can wipe out its industry of....nuclear radioactive bears.

My partner in Tokyo has told me information that japanese officials have ordered the korean h4x0rs who are currently d0ssing euromir to be put in charge of designing a "duck you ragezone or die from h4x" banner, they are allowed 5 crayons and 1 piece of A4 paper. This new banner could cause chaos within the Blonde society and cause them to actually come under the legion of koreans!111.

We currently asked mental for a statement on this case, he had one thing to say:

Reaction score
The truth behind ragezone is that japan is about to be bombarded with nuclear, radioactive, mutant, death-inflicing, GIANT TEDDY BEARS. Now some may think, "What the, Ragezone, terroists? That is absurd!" Now my fellow businessmen, dictators I MEAN leaders, and all people alike, you are sadly mistaken, for Ragezone is in fact a terroristic organization. Let's look at the facts now shall we?

PayPal donations. Yes, paypal donations, one might say to me "The guy want's money for his site, what's the big deal?" Oh, but you are wrong, so very very wrong. What Mr. Dan says to us is that it is for keeping up Ragezone, but deep down that little "spider-hole" of his, he secretly plans a plot with some of his most trusted advisors, not to mention any names like Neo or Exclamito or Solares or any of them, but you get the picture. Now, how you say can this site be run without paypal donations? Ahh, the beauty of connections my friends, the beauty. You think this piece of evidence isn't enough to deter and taint your thoughts with this dastardly plot? Well then, how about the fact that we have server files!

Yes, while these little "files" might seem like ordinary servers to you, oh but it is not your normal illegal files. These files have mind controlling devices, in the form of subliminal messages! Why, you may not know, but these messages play while you are playing the game, and it only helps that you are swing a weapon while doing it, increasing that person's anger and therefore creating the drive to produce these radioactive teddy bears!! Oh, you say that is not good enough reason for you? Well then, how about the fact that we have a large body of people here!

Now some may think, "Oh, what good does that do you, you have some mindless slaves who can do stuff for you, not like they can do anything". Well my fellow totalitarian leader, this is where you are wrong. These slaves, by coming to this site, are influenced by our mind controlling spells like the games do it! After this, they meet at these secret remote locations, places like Manhattan, Paris, London, those kind of secret remote locations. There, they carry out their orders issued by our Tyrannical I MEAN gracious dictator I MEAN leader and detonate the radioactive teddy bears on a routine "video game enlightenment" TRIP TO JAPAN! If that is not enough information to convince you, then my friends, you are about to be blown up.

*this essay will blow up in 10 seconds*

Reaction score
Yes and Im the daddy terrorist and the main teddy bear so dont mess with me or I'll turn Ragezone off for good.

Also.................

From today RageZone has no affiliation to any terrorist organisations what so ever and therefore this thread is close.

Mental close it!

:ehwatever :ehwatever :ehwatever :ehwatever

Back