Time to end

Comeon,

we all know where Fred started and why the original game died out , he saw that opportunity and thats how they made Newz and actually made it official, thats why im wondering how could Sirgey accept an offer from someone who made a part in killing the game, but as I said money is money.

I reguarly **** on his hacks. They were mostly CE tables if I recall right, maybe a few vtable hooks later in his career of cheat making. Simple stuff you can easily detect.

DeadZ was largely unaffected because he couldn't figure out how we were detecting his stuff. I don't think a lot of the servers here can say the same.

Fred took advantage of opportunities presented to him. You would do the same if you had those opportunities. I didn't because I value the quality of the games I make.
 
I reguarly **** on his hacks. They were mostly CE tables if I recall right, maybe a few vtable hooks later in his career of cheat making. Simple stuff you can easily detect.

DeadZ was largely unaffected because he couldn't figure out how we were detecting his stuff. I don't think a lot of the servers here can say the same.

Fred took advantage of opportunities presented to him. You would do the same if you had those opportunities. I didn't because I value the quality of the games I make.

I know that. But Im not talking about DeadZ nor you , but ISS originally. His and Darklinux's stuff destroyed the game as it was infested with hackers , it was all about who had better cheats. And you could easly play for 1-2 months before getting banned specially when accounts were like 1-2 bucks . Idc about him taking the opportunity but how can Sergey even legalize it - i dont know. They act like they dont know who are they dealing with. They must have short memory hehe :D
 
I get why Sergey did what he did, just like Fred did - not saying its ethical or morally correct, but it was the smartest thing to do. One part wants funding for new games and the other part wants to take it to the next level. Fair enough. But stealing others work then calling themselves official...

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk
 
sorry
but

HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH

good luck trying like what you gonna offer them...
Sergey said it would take nine figures to sell ss so aftermath is probably out off your ball park Mr "wanna buy src"

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
 
Sergey said it would take nine figures to sell ss so aftermath is probably out off your ball park Mr "wanna buy src"

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
This is too much, why would you even think about this... Hire your own devs and buy software if you want a game, it will be cheaper and a lot better hahahahahah
 
" For those with more clues about the perpetrators. Whether the server is illegal Or help the company with cash prizes to the whistleblower 10,000 baht if piracy can provide useful information about piracy. You can go to the prosecution of the perpetrator."

Where the **** do i contact them i can list around 30 things in that **** game that violate copyright laws, and numerous other things.
 
" For those with more clues about the perpetrators. Whether the server is illegal Or help the company with cash prizes to the whistleblower 10,000 baht if piracy can provide useful information about piracy. You can go to the prosecution of the perpetrator."

Where the **** do i contact them i can list around 30 things in that **** game that violate copyright laws, and numerous other things.

examples

#1 -> using a DTR SRS model taken from Battlefield 4
 
Time to close thai emus :D

Some Thai people are **** as f**k that why I moved to NA

Electronics Extreme is one of the worst game publisher in the world
They turned many good game to a crap

Official Server in Thailand is sucker than src that you guys making here
 
Which gun is that in-game? Can't quite see any resemblance

Did
they really do that ? xD roflmao



my first ever gun i tried to get into the game
http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-3dsmax-2012-skeleton-importer-1038543/index2.html

Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums
Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for darkness
vdXs7O5 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

i released that gun in DeadZ Survival is Hope almost 2 years ago...

and model is.. right here..

Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums
and believe me it is the same one XD

Later i released the gun on the ragezone... here -> on 9th of May 2015 and arounds 2 months later the SAME GUN shows up in Infestation: THAI xD



They only recreated the icon, but still left all the textures and stuff same, best thing? they even left my watermark logo i placed on the side of a gun ( i think you could even see it on that video ) - a red panda face ;p
 
my first ever gun i tried to get into the game
http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-3dsmax-2012-skeleton-importer-1038543/index2.html

Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums
Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for darkness
vdXs7O5 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

i released that gun in DeadZ Survival is Hope almost 2 years ago...

and model is.. right here..

Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums
and believe me it is the same one XD

Later i released the gun on the ragezone... here -> on 9th of May 2015 and arounds 2 months later the SAME GUN shows up in Infestation: THAI xD



They only recreated the icon, but still left all the textures and stuff same, best thing? they even left my watermark logo i placed on the side of a gun ( i think you could even see it on that video ) - a red panda face ;p

Wait up, iss:thailand? hahahah wtf??
 
10,000 baht. That's all you guys are worth to them.

$280 USD.

Think about that, that's their reward offering for finding a counterfeit server's operations team, which they wouldn't be able to touch internationally, and would never be awarded because you could prove violation of copyright in ISS Thailand.
280$ is a lot in some countries mate. Not even a full day worth where I live, but a monthly salary elsewhere
 
Back