• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Time to get this baby sorted eh.....

Reaction score
Well ive decieded to move my efforts to get this ocnverted to English and work out all the things we need to know. Im not sure how far I will get but I have enough tools on this PC to rip the program apart (down to machine code level anyhow) and see if we can go some way into making this a game people will look at, as nobody seems very interested when it has all the right ingredients really..

It has a small client, only 360MB i think (or there about), easy to set up and get running and only requires 2 programs to be run on the server side. It has Rain etc on the maps, looks like MIR3 sort of thing (keeps the 2D Mob Happy) and so on.

If anybody is interetsed in pushing this forward a peg or two or has made any progress (to save me some time) then by all means post. I think most people are leaving this alone as its in Korean maybe? MIR3 was in Chinese to start with - so we have to start somewhere...

Back