Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time to Shared back RaCe ran complete fiLes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone share the glogic.rcc of this client? Thanks :)
glogic client

Screen Shot Please!
crossbows - Time to Shared back RaCe ran complete fiLes - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SS On my photo primary

Nope Niien :)
yan ang real post hnd yng pinapahrapan ang iba haha

oh really real post? how about the glogicserver where from is that from mine right? so where is the credits for the glogicserver? :grr:

Sir crossbows.. can you share the source code... btw thanks for sharing....

@ALL - dont sk source code to him cos i telling a truth he don`t have one ^_^

Reaction score
to all - this file has been bought by the TS so he why i see people complaining out there why did he share this? of course he has the right to share this WTF.. think think :D you are not the one who waste money hahaha =)) (kilala nyo kung sino kayo)

Reaction score
to all - this file has been bought by the TS so he why i see people complaining out there why did he share this? of course he has the right to share this WTF.. think think :D you are not the one who waste money hahaha =)) (kilala nyo kung sino kayo)
sharing for everyone is better than sharing but not complete

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah he waste for ( 500Php ) only , and he got files but not complete only

s-files
client
patch

no glogicserver include !!

if he waste a money where`s a source code / glogicserver ? none meaning he not really wasted a lot of money hahahaha!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Niien its ok

Ok i delete the Glogicserver
i delete in my 4shared account and if ever hnd ako nagpend ng MONEY my Files and client ba kayo mggmit sa mga SerVer nyo??
think of it Little Files hnd kawalan sakin yan
mura lang yan..

is that! good boy! cos we care for the glogicserver,, we don`t care to your files thats all thank you!! :p :p :p

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Next time you post a thread and then later when something came up and you edit the thread and delete all your post, i will infract you for spamming, this forum isn't your personal place to show off your grudge to someone then later when he settle everything you will decide whatever you want.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back