• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TitanTech 11.70.52 Cracked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client says that new version is required, also titantech adder doesnt add accounts.. im not using Me_MuOnline base

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client says that new version is required, also titantech adder doesnt add accounts.. im not using Me_MuOnline base

change version in SCFData/SCF_Common.ini to match ur client info.

about TitanEditor ? fix config to read correct ODBC settings at Config.ini bcz by default i think it was Me_MuOnline

Apprentice
Reaction score
How do I pack jewels.dll? It seems that i missed that one.. i edited IP in jewels.dll, now what?

is important to change serial in jewels.dll and pack jewels.dll using an exe packer (I recommend PECompact)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to quick run these files, but now i can't add myslef an account, after setting titanadder to MD5=1 it added records but without password (null) and i cannot edit them in resul panel

--

memb__pwd is datatype byte?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want to quick run these files, but now i can't add myslef an account, after setting titanadder to MD5=1 it added records but without password (null) and i cannot edit them in resul panel

--

memb__pwd type is varchar MD5=0
varbinary MD5=1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gave up on this, it seems that i mismatched whole database, now im installing sql server 2008 - it's nightmare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried several files but none left here shows me the wings s8. A work for you or has any other client? and I tried and here 11.70.28

King of the bongo
Reaction score

--

You have to add WZ_MD5 DLL into some folder in SQL then run a special query for MD5 through master database if i'm not mistaking but change memb__pwd from varbinary to varchar(10) and disable MD5, it will work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it wasnt that at all, first i had wrong muonline db, not from installer, second inventory and personal store bub was wrong lenght od varbyte

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bug Expansión Vault

Expansion of vaul working :tongue:

kcULwKR - TitanTech 11.70.52 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

Expansion of inventory working

KUHddJl - TitanTech 11.70.52 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

zlpJvw1 - TitanTech 11.70.52 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

lS230DH - TitanTech 11.70.52 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Apprentice
Reaction score
Can any1 confirm that selling a jewel on shop (eg. jewel of guardian = price 20 mil. zen) you get only 1000 zen or is my bad configuration?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking how to solve my ItemDropRate issue. It not drop all item from list. Any one can help me with that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe items you put there can't be dropped that way? (ancient or else)

When i enable show exp feature it shows each time i warp current EXP rate, but also RP and CWP what is this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No it is just normal items from 12-14 group. It is really strange because after reset gs it begins dropping new random part of
list.

Back