Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titles

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I have recently learned that the titles are due to a database issue. After i have rebuilt my databases, i have learned what is wrong and how to fix this issue. In a proper database there is about 20 procedures more than the databases dusk had been using. Here is the screen shots so you can compare your database procedures with mine. Untitled - Titles - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled4 - Titles - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: This is Character i forgot to mention that.

EDIT: The big thing to remember is even Outspark upgrades its databases with .sql scripts. so i followed the same rule. i used the old databases (except account) and upgraded them with .sql scripts that were released here on ragezone. and it solved my title issue.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The title fix ISN'T A DATABASE ISSUE

German community fixed the title bug long time ago

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title und Chat fixed ich sag nur! schaut euch die exe vom Freitag, ‎21. ‎Januar ‎2011, ‏‎17:01:46

und die normale exe von den Odin files an und dann Offset (h) 0001A6B0

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Title und Chat fixed ich sag nur! schaut euch die exe vom Freitag, ‎21. ‎Januar ‎2011, ‏‎17:01:46

und die normale exe von den Odin files an und dann Offset (h) 0001A6B0

A german responce is as worthless as "fixed" with no solution details.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ Sorry
4WorldManagerServer2.exe:
Title and Chat fixed open the exe from Friday 21th January 2011 and the exe from Odin files go to Offset (h) 0001A6B0 and edit the offset from Odin exe (4WorldManagerServer2.exe)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from the 4WorldManagerServer2.exe in the Odin files. Folder World00/4WorldManagerServer2.exe open with Hexeditor and go to Offset (h) 0001A6B0. then rewrite the Offset with these Offset: 3D FA FF FF 8B 8E D8 03 00 00 8B 96 D4 03 00 00

Reaction score
What else do you need to do to fix this? I've edited the 4WorldManagerServer2.exe to what xKeRnx said and put a new CharacterDataFile.shn from outspark inside the ressystem folder and replaced the old one but now I get these errors:

Also need to edit the database and the game exe?

Reaction score
I have that black12. I've already edited the World Manager yet I still get these errors. When I remove the new CharacterTitleData.shn and replace it with the old one that is empty it lets me login and when i view the titles it says None.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Na .. der Black macht das schon^^ and for german User ..

Gamigo CharacterTitltleData in Deutsch mit Umlauten^^ for Odin

Reaction score
It bloody works ma boy. But I used the the same CharacterTitleData.shn as the one you've given me. Yours works but mine doesn't. It's good that it works but it's unfortunate it's in German. I'm either going to have to find an English one or translate them all.

Does anyone have a English version because the gamigo one doesn't work.

Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate it. :)

Just to sum up.

1. Replace your World Manager exe with this one:

2. Stop all services then delete the World Manager service.

3. Install the new world manager service.

4. Use appropriate CharacterTitleData.shn

German:
English:

Credits:
Angelus
xKeRnx
Black12
aqua512

Back