• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

To any who cares, my dad passed away yesterday.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the title says, my dad died yesterday somewhere between 3-5pm. We're sure if was from an asthma attack as he was trying to plug in his breathing machine as it was happening, but he just didn't make it. It's hitting me and my family pretty hard. It's just shocking how they can be there one day, gone the next, and never even know about it.

I know probably nobody knows me around here, as I don't post in The Outerworld much if any, but i know there's people here who do care and would like to wish my family the best of luck. I think we're going to need it to pull through.

Thank you.

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM.

RZ's Personal Marine
Reaction score
my dad passed almost a year ago, it sucks, and that i am only 26 and he wasnt that old, it wasnt the best way to go either for anyone going through hard times in their lives

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know it's been over a week since your unfortunate loss but it took me a while to get over the loss of one dear to me but I eventually got over it. Still makes me sad when I think about it but I tried to move on.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My sincere condolences go out to your family and you. I won't lie I get teary when I hear about people passing away. I can not imagine the pain you have to go through.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this, i wish you and your family the best of luck.
Just remember, your dad is free of pain, and he's in a better place now.

Sorry again :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My condolences for your loss, and I hope you are recovering in the 4 weeks since this was posted. The important is to understand the grieving process (which should take about six weeks on average) and that everyone dies. Death isn't necessarily a bad thing. Live the life you have to the fullest and be grateful for each moment. That's the value here.

Sorry to be preachy, but it's true.

Back