to nik ya faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
btw tupac your ugly Ducking asain rude "boi" "init" semi-brown halfcast gangster wannbe faggot, your siggy is fucked mate, look at it you say your grown up and call me names, lmao. Contradiction? :) Oh and nice hair did yah fat witch girlfriend bleed on your head. You take all this poser poop far too serious, face the fact fucko your boastful stick with nothing to show off.

Bad man tbh you look like a womble, if Im ugly what the duck are you.

Spunkeh, your a two faced butt licking faggot tbh.
duck u, u rasist bastard, and dont eva call me m8 again, that was a low blow talkin about low blows howz ya mam and nik ya Ducking Special person howz about instead of being on here and thinkin ya tuff why dont ya get ur g/f off the corner she seems to abusing that dogg there, poor bastard she really must be a slag Ducking a dog tut tut... oh i see why she does it shes goin out with a dog. der you remind me of the ocean - you make me sick ya fukin faggit witch boi and nik sayin my g/f fat hahah i remember wen ur girlfriend had 1 stomach now how many is it? 12?

and dont be fooled ppl nik may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot with a giraffe neck who looks like some 1 with a Special person ugly slick witch slapped him with it or maybe it was his dad slappin his penis on his forehead who no's

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did I just see a racist comment... I better not have.

1) Racists are NOT welcome on RZ. In all my time I have NEVER seen a racist comment on RZ... until now.

Completely uncalled for, it's disgusting tbh. I thought better of you Nik. You should apologise for that comment right now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
for starters you Ducking idiot what bit was racist? Your a Ducking wannabe and I Ducking told every1. Your insults are pathectic tbh. You using the RACIST poop to egt every1 to take pitty on ya.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
look "boi" shut your Ducking mouth for once. Your whining like a witch.

Calling my mum, g/f and dad over and over. Give it a rest its pathetic

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
But it's obvious Nik by what you are saying was a racist comment. Dude I'm gonna smack you in the teeth if you don't apologise.

Cap you need to realise, Your a mod. If you wanna take sides thru a friendship thats fine but I will lose my respect for you.

Tbh, Tupac started all this poop by calling me, I retaliate and get all this poop from you, and duck all gets said to him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not a moderator anymore. I left that job because I like to side.

I don't give a poop about the dissing, it's funny as hell but the racist poop is not needed. As well as the family diss. If you gonna be racist dude just leave because no-one will want you here.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Not Taking Sides, But Tupac Is Asian And Is Half-Cast.

I Think Because It Was Included In An Insult It Was Thought Of As Racist.

Just Leave It Out, Both Of You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back