Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

token launcher source code

Master Summoner
Reaction score
here is something i recently received by an anonymous source. It is a source code for a launcher that uses the tokens for logging in to the new server files. I'm sure it needs to have some mods done to it for the odin rest server. I know it works with the dusk log in system, but the rest of it is up to you.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Anonymous source? are you kidding me? like anybody gives a duck about poop like this enough for somebody to be an 'anonymous source'.

And since when is everybody so iffy about starting a client with a token? its not Ducking hard, let alone you could find a perfectly simple example in c# on pastebin by csharp from a while back.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
First Kreain i said anonymous because i'm not giving out names. So before you run your mouth about something try being an adult about it instead of going in a post and acting like a 5 year old, at least i was nice enough to release it. If you cant handle a post don't read them. Obviously you cant handle it, considering your comment and 9 chances out of 10 what you will say next. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reaction score
Use a webclient to pass a user/pass to a PHP script, if the combo is valid return a token, add the token to the game start arguments and launch.

"at least i was nice enough to release it"

No one except people like you need a release like this, so there is no kindness involved. Stop trying to be cool by leaking poop and calling it an "anonymous source".

Back