Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TOOL] KalOnline MultiTool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[TOOL] KalOnline MultiTool. >> CLOSE PLEASE <<

hello :)
You search something?:scratch:
Bliz0r

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its realy easy to build somethink like that ^.^,
i just started vb 2 weeks ago and i know now much of it...

starting with c++ now

---

but nice release good work :)
and i can help u with drop editor :), just add me msn -> Momo5000@hotmail.de

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Work its easier from some other tools thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update creator hmm maby u dont know winrar ?o_O
Maybe u read that i write "simply"?
Btw Winrar is NOT Freeware. You have a licence? i dont think so.

And i was writing that tool for me to make some things easier. But i thought its usefull for some others too so i released it. If it isnt usefull for some of you leave this thread and nvm.

its realy easy to build somethink like that ^.^,
i just started vb 2 weeks ago and i know now much of it...
I agree. Very easy if you know how :p But its not exaclty vb its vb.net :p thats different

@ Momo5000: i'll add you

Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmm u think winrar is hard to use ?XD
and yea i got a lisence found it via google o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you havent a licence registered on your name. ;) so it isnt youres.
But who cares. me not.
b2t:
New update is coming soon. Rewrite the whole tool.

Bliz0r

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cool m8 :) i would to tell u how drop works but i guess someone already gave u a pm ..

thanks m8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep someone told me already how it works :p. But thanks!
I rewrite the whole tool/code for pics look first post
Why Rewrite? design suxx as ... and the code was written very fast so difficult to add new things. Now its easy :p Befor ca. 300 codelines and now ca. 900
I have to fix the Updater than i upload it

Bliz0r

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Update available, download the zip in 1st post.
Post bugs here.

Bliz0r

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Update. Version 2.3
You've to download the Zip again. You cant use the Updater because i changed the Updater. After this download the Updater will works for every next update.

Bliz0r

Reaction score
been there ^^ done that, thats not the first tool like that :p (actually made one thats almost exactly the same) and released ^^, but keep working and releasing to the community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New update available. Version 2.5
Use the update function from the Tool!
For bugs add me MSN bliz0r@hotmail.de
At the moment u have to name your server files as follows:
AuthSvrT,DBsvrT, MainSvrT will be fixed in version 2.7+

Bliz0r

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Version Available. Version 2.7
You have to redownload the Tool because changed the Updater.exe
You're now able to Hide the whole tool. If you load the Server window Press hide me than just minimize the Main Tool. To arrive it right click the icon on the taskbar and press Show Main Window.

Known Bugs: Some times it doesnt load the Login Server and DB Server correctly. Dont know why.... Close them and try again.

Some Feedback would be Nice. What can i add? What could be better? You like the tool?

Bliz0r

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Take out of multi tool server controller and make it on different program. Not all stuff in same program. Need too many click to start server...lol that sux.... Make tool named Server Controller. Lol also if you click hide main window it hide but when i click hide server window it hide and main window back. I don't need main window. Just make other program which can be hided in one click and it icon goes to clock line.

Sorry for bad Eng :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there is allready a server controller Obu...it's nearly the same xD and you can hide it ^.^

@topic: the server starter here don'T work for me xD don't load any server in the window where they should be xD they load as normal if I click on the three .exes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Known Bugs: Some times it doesnt load the Login Server and DB Server correctly. Dont know why.... Close them and try again
@Flohe Maybe read. use v2.7? If it doesnt work after some trys than i cant help u. for me it works . There are many tools like this? who care? me not. u dont need to use it. use your old tools. be happy that someone release something

@ ObuolYs: Well i think about to release it as own tool. I think too its not good to be a part of a MultiTool. there have only to be features like Spawn Creator and so. But like Flohle said. There are many tools. why i should rls anymore... waste of time i think i stop here... but if u need anything. send me a message in MSN. ;) i saw u added me.

@ all: remember the red line in first post ;)

Bliz0r

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and again one more who will stop releasing things for the community...-.-...why just shut up thank for releasing it and say it

Back