[Tools] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

for step 6.

you mean the folder is inside the dist folder? It is called lib for my case. so i paste the odinms in there?
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

How Come I don't get any errors when I build the "src" file? You said I should be getting 100 errors, I get " Build Successful " and 1 warning.
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

How Come I don't get any errors when I build the "src" file? You said I should be getting 100 errors, I get " Build Successful " and 1 warning.

lol means succesful d lah, u wan error iszit -_______-

Another way of saying it is your odinms.jar is already compilied by the person who release the source.
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

yeah U should make a youtube video Makes It easier For all of us understanding ;D
Well Nice And great Job ;D
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 294 source files to C:\Users\Rasaeru\Desktop\Server Stuff\NubStory Repack 0.4\build\classes
C:\Users\Rasaeru\Desktop\Server Stuff\NubStory Repack 0.4\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:14: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
import com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi;
C:\Users\Rasaeru\Desktop\Server Stuff\NubStory Repack 0.4\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\ScrollHandler.java:97: scrollEquipWithId(net.sf.odinms.client.IItem,int,boolean) in net.sf.odinms.server.MapleItemInformationProvider cannot be applied to (net.sf.odinms.client.IEquip,int,boolean,boolean)
IEquip scrolled = (IEquip) ii.scrollEquipWithId(toScroll, scroll.getItemId(),checkIfGM, whiteScroll);
^
C:\Users\Rasaeru\Desktop\Server Stuff\NubStory Repack 0.4\src\net\sf\odinms\provider\xmlwz\FileStoredPngMapleCanvas.java:47: warning: com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReaderSpi is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
ImageReaderSpi readerSpi = iioRegistry.getServiceProviderByClass(PNGImageReaderSpi.class);
^
1 error
2 warnings
BUILD FAILED (total time: 3 seconds)
I get this:
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 301 source files to C:\Downloads\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\build\classes
C:\Downloads\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1: illegal character: \65279
?/*
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 3 seconds)

how to fix this i remove the /*. le.
anyone please help with this
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

I've run into my own issue here, haven't even gotten to the compiling part. I'm at the step where it says to "Click "Add" in the "Source Package Folders" section and locate your "src" directory within your server files." The problem I'm getting is when I choose the src folder, it gives me a message saying "Package Folder Already Used in Project." I was told to reboot my computer, but I'm running this on a VPS so I don't see how'd that help.
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 301 source files to C:\Downloads\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\build\classes
C:\Downloads\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java: 1: illegal character: \65279
?/*
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 3 seconds)

how to fix this?
anyone please help mi fix it.
thanks alot :D
 
Re: [Guide] Compiling with NetBeans [Odin]

I have done everything correct im using seanrepack 5.9 iv chnaged all the files compiled with 0 errors replaced old odinms.jar but it shows seanrepack 5.8 and im not using using that it shows in the header and event message both have been changed for somereason can somone help me out
 
Back