Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tools] How to edit and add hack to your v62 LocalHost (UFJ,tubi) + dmg cap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit and add hack to your v.62 LocalHost client. addTubi- UFJ + Pict

this is awesome man thx !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit and add hack to your v.62 LocalHost client. addTubi- UFJ + Pict

can i do this in hex workshop ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well everytime i drop exe file into Olly it ends up Olly crashing with some "unknown software exception" error thing... =\
can someone help me? either explain or just modify my client to have the multi-client hack?
i am dying to have that hack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

localhost download doesnt work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How the heck are you supposed to save this? there is no copy to executable option....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I need another Localhost link send another one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey..ur download load link for the local host have problems....I also cant edit the damage cap...Can u pls help me to make a local host that has unlimited flash jump and remove damage cap?? THKS !!! PM ME PLS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it said error when i drag it to gray spot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit your own v.62 LocalHost client. No more leeching. [Uploading pi

Lol dude this guide took my a dam while to make. Im seriously bored aha

can you add an ufj edit(endless fj)?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please make the Ad Removal work please. i needed it

♥мεмbεя☯
Reaction score

thanks it's helpful

*thumbs up*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Most of them work well, but does anyone know how to fix the UFJ so you don't have to constantly cram on the button (or is that just mine?)
If anyone could help me with that and the Ad Removal.
Other than that, nice guide. :]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How do I do the Unlimited Jump (Not Flash Jump)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do you put your ip address into it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sweet, another bump....

Reaction score

I did everything in the guide (and yes I changed the 127 blah blah IP to my hamachi IP) but my players are having very strange problems.

While I can essentially fly with UFJ, normal players who I sent the exact same client to can only spam FJ for a few moments. They can't fly to the extent that I can. (I can fly all across a map, no problem. But they cannot.) It half-works and half-doesn't work, and as weird as that sounds it's true. Can anyone explain to me what is going on here?

This is a great guide btw. I really must commend the author for all their hard work and dedication.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did everything in the guide (and yes I changed the 127 blah blah IP to my hamachi IP) but my players are having very strange problems.

While I can essentially fly with UFJ, normal players who I sent the exact same client to can only spam FJ for a few moments. They can't fly to the extent that I can. (I can fly all across a map, no problem. But they cannot.) It half-works and half-doesn't work, and as weird as that sounds it's true. Can anyone explain to me what is going on here?

This is a great guide btw. I really must commend the author for all their hard work and dedication.
Just use this one,
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/client-multiclient-working-ufj-v62-603869/
has working floor jump UFJ, jump directly from floor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how would I add a DLL to it? I made a System Tray application, and I want to add it, preferably exe or jar. But if I have to make it into a dll I will. I just want to know how to add extra processes to the localhost.

Back