• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Toontown] Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys is it possible to make a toontown private server?

What do you need to do to make a private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm...i dont know anybody who knows coding...on youtube you can maybe find someone..i dont know xD

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you guys have the toontown source or something to start :-? ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has any source code from the original Toontown server. The only way would be to code an own server.

I'm sorry I can't help much. I really don't know anything about Python, only a bit of Java and LUA, so I can't help with the programming part. If there is some other way to help (later on) then feel free to contact me. I would love to support this project.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is too much to work. ( I think )

edit: or maybe some with emulator :-S

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I could help with finding web people.
To make a website.
This station I also work at has some good hosting (if you pay 50 bucks or more) and I could convince him a possible discount or whatever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I could help with finding web people.
To make a website.
This station I also work at has some good hosting (if you pay 50 bucks or more) and I could convince him a possible discount or whatever.

I don't know if we need that just yet. A website / forum would be cool, but not just yet.

Also, yes we're starting from scratch, we actually already have a lot of components that will help to make the emulator :)

There are 4 people on the team as of now. I hope we can get more, the more the faster the project. But the more useless people, the slower.
(Also as a side note, anyone who pretends to know coding to be able to test the server early will be IP-Banned from the servers forever.)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I don't know if we need that just yet. A website / forum would be cool, but not just yet.

Also, yes we're starting from scratch, we actually already have a lot of components that will help to make the emulator :)

There are 4 people on the team as of now. I hope we can get more, the more the faster the project. But the more useless people, the slower.
(Also as a side note, anyone who pretends to know coding to be able to test the server early will be IP-Banned from the servers forever.)

psh i 1s l33t codr n i shd tst erly cuz i cn code.
code pl0xzer5?
Lol no, I can't code for poop
Either way, I'll also be glad to make news videos on YT for advertisement.
I'd love to at least contribute to the project in some way considering I can't do any actual work on the server.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
psh i 1s l33t codr n i shd tst erly cuz i cn code.
code pl0xzer5?
Lol no, I can't code for poop
Either way, I'll also be glad to make news videos on YT for advertisement.
I'd love to at least contribute to the project in some way considering I can't do any actual work on the server.

You could always apply for beta testing anyway :) Who knows, maybe in a few months we'll be beta testing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back