Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

top 10 games of all time EVA

Sakura Taisen
Gundam seed
All FF
Sinkoden
Disengage
Street fighter
Minos Shuukhan
MGS1
DarkStalkers
Ninja Gaiden

1 Final Fantasy 8
2 Metal Gear Solid Twin Snake for Gamecube
3 Splinter Cell(Gamecube)
4 Kessen
5 Ragnorak
6 Wrestlemania X9
7 True Crime
8 Max payne 1 +2
9 Comand and conquer all series
10 Tekken series

Lionheart said:
1 Final Fantasy 8
2 Metal Gear Solid Twin Snake for Gamecube
3 Splinter Cell(Gamecube)
4 Kessen
5 Ragnorak
6 Wrestlemania X9
7 True Crime
8 Max payne 1 +2
9 Comand and conquer all series
10 Tekken series

hey wots the MGS for NGC like anyway? i was thinkin of buyin it, but i wasnt sure as its only another remake, although i found the RE remake to be much better than the original

class metal gear on NGC is a remake of the first one on playstation but has got bits of Metal gear solid 2 in it as well graphics is wicked when the soldier spots footprints a little picture showing the footprints appear @ top right i think the game is class

Lionheart said:
class metal gear on NGC is a remake of the first one on playstation but has got bits of Metal gear solid 2 in it as well graphics is wicked when the soldier spots footprints a little picture showing the footprints appear @ top right i think the game is class

cool i might do my old trick of buyin the game, completing it and then gettin a refund :cool: lol

lol unless ur a proper sniper try it on extreme hard if u get spotted automatic game over p.s could u collect dog tags in the first one because i kind of forgot but anyways u can do in this one

nah u cudnt get dog tags in first one, at least i never got any, n ive played MGS2 on extreme hard, and its much easier to not get spotted on MGS2 than on MGS imo, didn't complete it on that settin like, got frustrated with a certain point and never attempted it again lol :tp:

1.LINEAGE 2
2.all the old school games like mario streetfighter mortal combat ect ect
3.lineage2 :P what...i like it to much
4.half life espechally c-s
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"ect ect all the way to numb 100
100.legend of mir ive just go off it its jsut boaring

top 5games would probabally be
Zelda Series (at least up untill majors mask omg that game was just crap)
Halflife
FF8 never played FF7 after i was told your a clone an u wana kill yourself, such a healthy game aimed at teenagers bet they didnt see that comin haha
mario kart (SNES) dam ghost1 was the best ever!
lom2 i guess, i donno what order 2 put em in their all diffrent genre of game

1 - FinalFantasy IX (ps1/pc)
2 - FinalFantasy VIII (ps1/pc)
3 - FinalFantasy VII (ps1/pc)
4 - FinalFantasy X (ps2)
5 - Legend Of Mir 2 (pc)
6 - KingdomHearts (ps2)
7 - Onimusha 2 (ps2)
8 - MagnaCarta (pc)
9 - Knights of The Old Republic (ps2/xbox/pc)
10 - Super Mario (nintendo)

Not especific order:

Final Fantasy III (VI in Japan) - Snes
Xenogears - PS1
Warcraft 3 - PC
Dragon Raja - PC
Starcraft - PC
Front Mission Series - Snes/PS1
King of Fighters Series - Arcade/Neo Geo
Chrono Trigger - Snes
Final Fantasy Tactics - PS1/GBA
GTA Vice City - PC