Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TopRetros Topsite API ~ Promote and enjoy retros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: Been busy with the Phoenix issue. I haven't made any major changes recently, but I have started to code an idea a user suggested for us :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added tab indexes to make registering and logging in smoother :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay sorry for everyone for the lack of updating on my side. I have been extremely busy with school. I am almost out of high school and things kind of got hectic the last week. I promise to be more active with topretros now as I have gotten it out of the way. If you have any suggestions please post the ideas here or PM me! :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have added a report button just so you guys can now report a retro that is inappropriate or violating the terms.

Reaction score
You should add target="_blank" so when you click on retros it opens a new tab, i keep forgetting that i have to right click to open a new tab, just a suggestion lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should add target="_blank" so when you click on retros it opens a new tab, i keep forgetting that i have to right click to open a new tab, just a suggestion lol
This has been added. Thank you for the suggestion :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for releasing the api. I personally wouldn't use any topsite-like thing right now because I think that at this moment it's only helping Sulake in the retro shutting down process. Thanks though ;P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry about the lack of updates. I removed the twitter feed as it was slowing down the website, also improved some of the queries on the homepage to allow for faster load times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back