Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Totally fed up :(

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just got a formal warning from my boss. If i ever install MSN on my computer again then im gona go through a disaplinery hearing. Then he started feeding me a load of crap saying that the reason i had a virus on my computer last time was coz MSN was open.

So from now on im not allowed to ever go on MSN again :cry:. Gona have to wait till about 7 every nite b4 i can touch MSN. Seriously this is actually gona make my life hell :cry:.

What makes all this even worse is that kelvin (my work m8) is gona be leaveing very soon (due to lack of pay). Meaning my workload will become 20X heavyer (and im earning even less than he is). Seriously fed up now :(

As of now im offically buying a paper every day and finding a new web design job.

:(

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
if they took my msn away then i would be out the door lol. its harsh but u still got the forums :p

yeah got the forums..... for now.... If he realised how much i was on here again then he would prolly try his absolute hardest to make sure it was blocked..... I would prolly get around it but if he actually told me to stop comeing on this site to my face (like he did with the whole MSN thing) then i might actually listen to him... I dont give much respect / pay attention if he just sends me an e-mail asking me to stop. Just seems like hes hideing lol

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im saying im not earning enough to have a restriction on what i can and cant do :tp:. Maybe with a 4 grand payrise i might reconcider.... but until then........ i just think BASTARD to my boss lol.

I will find myself another webdesign job :cool: its only a matter of time!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol ok if u think like that :p the company rules are split up into how much u earn :p

so coz u dont get paid enough u cant use the toilet paper either lol

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
lol ok if u think like that :p the company rules are split up into how much u earn :p

so coz u dont get paid enough u cant use the toilet paper either lol

funny you should say that actually..... we have no toilet paper left :eek:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At a job, aren't you suppose to work, not Ducking around on the PC like chatting, lol.

Possible to somehow to install MSN and disable the taskbar icon so its almost hidden? Then delete the desktop icon and hide the MSN folder in progam files? Then disable "load at startup".

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe could try to make a partition on the HD, and install Win 98 real quick, and then MSN? Just giving suggestions if you msn really badly, lol.

Back