Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tournament table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking on something like this, Do you actually found a way to automatize this?....my first idea was to use duel system....but how to automatize participants, shuffle them, and etc? any ideas?

It is a simple suggestion, but not as safe as well.

Go to the table dbo.character, and create a Cron Job that saves the actual amount of PVP points (can be a session in PHP itself), and another Cron Job that checks the amount of points increased after the event starts. In the case:

Code:
$pvppoints = $_SESSION['pvppoints'];

$pvp_increase =  your dbo.character -> PkCount column
if($ pvp_increase > pvppoints){
here you can echo or print the results, obviously after you have already created all the classes in CSS and other scripts required.
};
else {
here would be if the player had not killed anything, if not change the ranking
};
The part I quoted is not safe, is that players can kill anyone out of the event, and climb the ranking ... But is up to you to develop a way to prevent this from happening. Maybe just announcing the start of the event when all the players are already in the "arena" that you configured for the event.

Remembering that it is just a basic suggestion, there are n-ways to do this. I believe this is the simplest hehe.

I will try to do something when I have time :)

Regards.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought something very similar to this, but besides unsafe, it's still only half way, I'll try to make something like a duel tournament event, but i cant promise anything, as im lacking the time. (today i skipped work due to rain, but it wont rain forever i hope :p)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ooh, I likes. :D Thanks. Looks fun!

Back