Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tower Working in Epi 4 ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys
Check this out, tower works in part 4 ZS, the ZS all have is messed up, just some tweak and it ll start working :) No seperate server for tower,
once i check the whole thing i ll upload it here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Same here!

DhanrajWarrior - Tower Working in Epi 4 ZS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No i am not able to c the portal , The ZS is totally messed up poop...
Can u c the portal???

Reaction score
The portal appears but nothing happens. I was feeling that the Tower was excluded from the Zoneserver due to some reason, or was not included in this release. Even there is no Item drop from the character on death. I don't undestand how official server files could have bugs at all....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya dude, there are many more mini bugs in these files... Item drop on death i have not checked yet.. This Tower event must work. I guess these not real files. It passed through many hands and each time it passes , it was infected. So now, at the end its totally infected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Obviously dude, They will pack so that no one can fix it up. C the packer they use... I guess, official server's do not encrypt their server programs by packing it... There are many things messed up here. The Tournament, GMMSG, OXQUIZ. Nothing is working for me. Trying to fix one by one

Reaction score
Obviously dude, They will pack so that no one can fix it up. C the packer they use... I guess, official server's do not encrypt their server programs by packing it... There are many things messed up here. The Tournament, GMMSG, OXQUIZ. Nothing is working for me. Trying to fix one by one

Obviously Actoz will encrypt their Server EXE files, because they use ATZ protection, and without Encryption, its crackable.

dammmmmmmmmmm, tower working, remember my server using archives .INI em folder Tower and running event, deadly working, drop key for ascessing next portal, view in forum ....http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/share-tower-event-75-complet-by-yag4mi3k-323297/
That is for 202 Server. These files are different.

Looks like the Tower Implementation is not possible, There is too much of Content missing. For instance there is no mention about the Tower File Reload Suceed~ Message that used to appear for 205 server. Its totally missing for the present Zoneserver and the GM Command gives a direct Cheat Fail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The module which loads the tower event file is broken, so the cheat fail comes.cos while starting ZS, set the time and date, it ll cm. u cant reload it once the ZS is started. CVR, can u tell me where do u get the portal???

@work
Reaction score
Did any one heard of external Towers ! i seen on a chines forum ! it appearing 3 windows for tower !

1) MON . . and something
2) Items ...
3) Drops .... and some other ! it was looking like a tool , as given by Akruz and in that new 219 file's Clan Tool ........

Do any one have it ? ? ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onyourrisk, those file may be custom built to start Tower event, or it can be a decoy so that no one concentrates on the Tower in the ZS, or it can be a dummy program to bluff their intelligence.:tongue:

CVR: ATZ encrypted file would have a encryption or pack ID. But these files have all custom built packer ID's

I dont know a lot about these packing stuff, but i guess this ZS is not pure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DhanrajWarrior

Why server 219 not same you ???
Pls, PM to me

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
That is for 202 Server. These files are different.

Looks like the Tower Implementation is not possible, There is too much of Content missing. For instance there is no mention about the Tower File Reload Suceed~ Message that used to appear for 205 server. Its totally missing for the present Zoneserver and the GM Command gives a direct Cheat Fail.

humm, well, not yet tested the new version of 219, the client groups not caught right to test, someone knows the correct link for the client and patch, something I think has the possibility to create the event using a subserver jointly for customers who enjoy the event, but there are PC .....

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Hi guys
Check this out, tower works in part 4 ZS, the ZS all have is messed up, just some tweak and it ll start working :) No seperate server for tower,
once i check the whole thing i ll upload it here

dhanry guide all members works tower in ZS IV

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one who is having Zone server of II part or 1.45 will help me a lot in solving this Tower event problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back